Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife wants a newer car because I bought a truck to big for her to drive. So...

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I have to shake my head every time I see a liberal sign. I saw one on a friends front lawn, think I'm going to have to rethink friendship.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    I have to shake my head every time I see a liberal sign. I saw one on a friends front lawn, think I'm going to have to rethink friendship.
    Not that is has anything to do with the original thread,but I see Liberal signs all over the 6 federal riding,s they won last time in Mississauga.They appear to be 8 points ahead in the polls right now,funny thing that.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

So I broke down and dropped 10K on a used KIA Sorreto AWD with the 3.5 liter.
    It has a timing chain and is fully loaded 2011.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Those are nice, my wife was looking at one few years back. She has a heavy foot and said it wasn't fast enough for her. You are going to like it.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I have a friend who bought one of those last year used,probably about the same year,very happy with it,good vehicle.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I'd have got more out of you than that.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Member for Life

User Info Menu

After the family ring I bought in 2006 and the brand new Accent in 2008 and now this I should be golden for life. I am pretty sure I should be absolved from anything going forward for my next few lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I'd have got more out of you than that.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Not that is has anything to do with the original thread,but I see Liberal signs all over the 6 federal riding,s they won last time in Mississauga.They appear to be 8 points ahead in the polls right now,funny thing that.
    Toronto Star polls show Liberals ahead. Toronto Sun polls show Conservatives ahead. The polls unfortunately are not really a good measure, because they are sampling a certain type of demographic which may lean one direction or another.

I remember the Ontario polls had the Liberals behind the Conservatives ... but not as bad as the result ... they lost official party status, as you know. So the only poll that counts is on election day.

The only concern I have is the votes being taken away from the Conservatives in Quebec. The Bloque is definitely surging at the moment. Max is just not doing his job ... if PPC was doing better there, the PC's could partner with them and take government.

Anyhow, it will be interesting ... I will throw up if Trudope gets another term.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

MarkB,

If Justin gets in again I will be here to give you a big Liberal hug.

The voters in Quebec might decide this election and Justin has a few things going for him.Will the Quebec voters reward Justin for the SNC affair and his effort to keep jobs intact in their Province.The black face thing is working against the opposition because NOBODY I know cares about it as an issue be they black or white and express it as a joke from 20 years past where he was simply dressing up.Another is the attack style of the Conservatives which is very off putting for the average fair minded Canadian.

Andrew does not seem to have every held a REAL JOB but he believes his experience is enough to run the country LOL. Have a wee peek at this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3G2Davfg8A

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/d...e-for-15-years
    Last edited by Gilroy; October 10th, 2019 at 09:33 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123