Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Facebook and sub standard intelligence

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smitty55 View Post
    I'm on a FB fishing site and some of the questions I see folks asking are real head shakers.One guy the other day mentioned he wanted to fish for sturgeon in the 613 region.
    Ottawa River?
    Things that fly turn me on

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Anyone else wonder why this forum in general as become pretty slow . . . . probably because some of us are tired of reading about how stupid some people are and how smart others are . . . i dunno
    Things that fly turn me on

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by finsfurfeathers View Post
    I feel it may be more trying to filter out those who are truly interest in in getting into hunting and those merely looking for a cheap guided hunt.
    Hard to take a new hunter serious who shows up in Sept. looking for a mentor/hunting experience when in the spring have yet to get someone to come out on a training run and basically learn how to hunt with a pointing dog.
    Good point. I have to point out to my wife at times, that if she wants to hunt or fish there is more that goes into it then putting the gun or tackle box in the truck one day a year.

I will say that people that have come out with me have been good. Except one guy, that has a few things putting him behind the eight ball. Not his fault that he has a hard time getting away from the wife and kids, but when he does get out( twice in four years) very safe with a firearm and a darn good shot.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Well, I have done my best to get everyone motivated again!! I’m looking forward to posting some photos of duck hunting after the 28th.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMatthews View Post
    Well, I have done my best to get everyone motivated again!! I’m looking forward to posting some photos of duck hunting after the 28th.
    You wouldn't be stopping by mark's camp would you?

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddy View Post
    Ottawa River?
    He didn't specify but I kind of assumed that's what he meant. Point being he didn't even bother to check and realize there is no open season for the majority of Ontario. Not like it's hard to check.

Cheers

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Don’t know Mark?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMatthews View Post
    Don’t know Mark?
    Too bad, great guy.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    It,s a long way from Chesley to the Ottawa area.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smitty55 View Post
    He didn't specify but I kind of assumed that's what he meant. Point being he didn't even bother to check and realize there is no open season for the majority of Ontario. Not like it's hard to check.

Cheers
    There are areas in Ontario where Sturgeon can be fished "Ontario Sturgeon Fishing - Twin Lakes Outfitters

https://www.twin-lakes-air.com › ontario-sturgeon-fishing
    There is the North-western Ontario and the Great lakes/Upper St. Lawrence River populations where Sturgeon fishing is completely closed as these populations are listed an endangered. The Southern Hudson Bay-James Bay population is listed as Special Concern and has an open season.

As you stated, " IT IS NOT HARD TO CHECK "

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast