Thread: Opening day duck

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Opening day duck

set the alarm for 4;30am been up since 3:00am excited to get out there good luck boys and girls in the southern district and be safe

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Good luck everyone.
    Just wanted to let you all know I forgot my lunch, and the farmer didn't get his crops cut. Small game hunting his forest on an empty stomach instead.

This will be one of the only times I contemplate foraging for berries lol

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Its been a slow morning for me.only seen two small flocks of geese in the distance. how about y'all ?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Toddler10710 View Post
    Its been a slow morning for me.only seen two small flocks of geese in the distance. how about y'all ?
    Brutal south wind had quite a few decoying the wrong way, going to plan B for tonight....

Still better than tv!!

TurkeyJohn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

My adult son and I were out in a blind on our own property for the opener. I limited out in 15 minutes, then he did as well, He had to wait for me to finish as my head was blocking all his good shots (guess who assigned the shooting spots . Thinking back, I recalled bringing him to his first hunt on this same blind. Then I thought even farther back, and recalled MY first hunt in almost the same spot a looooong time ago. Hard to beat duck hunting!