Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Model 94 gets a peep

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Model 94 gets a peep

These old eyes have a hard time focusing on iron sights so I mounted a peep on it this morning. I'll see how I do at the range and perhaps I will take it to Deer camp as a backup..........................Daniel146_4173.jpg146_4174.jpg146_4175.jpg
    It's not the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the grain of sand in yer shoe.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have the same peep on my pre 64 m94. I remove the small aperature disk and look through the bigger hole. Much quicker as you still naturally focus on the frontbead.
    Iím suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terrym View Post
    I have the same peep on my pre 64 m94. I remove the small aperature disk and look through the bigger hole. Much quicker as you still naturally focus on the frontbead.
    I do the same with my peep sights. The screw in disk gets set aside right after installation.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo View Post
    These old eyes have a hard time focusing on iron sights so I mounted a peep on it this morning. I'll see how I do at the range and perhaps I will take it to Deer camp as a backup..........................Daniel146_4173.jpg146_4174.jpg146_4175.jpg
    You'll find that peep sighted M94 to be an extension of your arms!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Elite Member

User Info Menu

I leave mine in unless I'm dogging. I also use a Twilight Peep with a larger aperture.

84352E57-CA34-41CB-A402-A667E596AB0B.jpg

Elite Member

User Info Menu

My eyes aren't what they use to be and switched over to a Bushnell Holo sight... For me it was the cat's ....
    SkyBlue Big Game Blueticks

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I like my peep, I put a green fiber optic up front....
    Last edited by bdog; January 20th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bdog View Post
    I like my peep, I put a green fiber optic up the front....
    I paint my front sight with Lime Green nail polish. Nothing in the bush like it and it stands out really well.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I love a ghost peep on a lever gun, the insert was harder to use when hunting unless it was nice and bright but for low light the ghost ring was awesome.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Williams Fool Proof peep and Fibre Optic front sight on my M94. Absolutely love this set up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast