Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Common Decency

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I get to that point to ...

Quote Originally Posted by sawbill View Post
    Like many of you folks on here I've given up on others as well. Even when I travel with my regulars, its my boat, my motor, my gas, my truck, my generator and I even have to trap the minnows. Then I do all the loading and when we get home, I do all the unloading. No wonder us old guys are so dang crusty on fishing, hunting trips.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Sound familiar to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    I tend to be a solo hunter & fisherman for more reasons than I care to explain.
    It seems when I invite people I have to work around there schedule and some people like to call the shots on the time spent hunting/fishing.
    When I go on my own I start when I want ,I stay as long as I want and hunt/fish where I want and I don't have to worry about entertaining the other person that is with me...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sawbill View Post
    Like many of you folks on here I've given up on others as well. Even when I travel with my regulars, its my boat, my motor, my gas, my truck, my generator and I even have to trap the minnows. Then I do all the loading and when we get home, I do all the unloading. No wonder us old guys are so dang crusty on fishing, hunting trips.
    Well at least you can just stop hunting and fishing with them. I have to put up with the exact same thing with my Hunting Buddy. Problem is I'm married to mine.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Well at least you can just stop hunting and fishing with them. I have to put up with the exact same thing with my Hunting Buddy. Problem is I'm married to mine.
    This forum needs "like" buttons lol
    Things that fly turn me on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234