Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly 2 down

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Ugly 2 down

Got a text from the same landowner I took out that ugly zombie looking coyote a few weeks ago..... Turns out another one is showing up around her place.........
    After work today I decided to go over for a walk and bring along my shotgun not having any buckshot went with some turkey loads....

I basically used the same technique, walk, stop and look around... Did this for about an hour taking me into a big loop back to my truck.... I was thinking of going home, even put the gun in the case...... Called my wife and she said she wasn't going to be home for another hour or so..... So I decided to give it another go (walk around),
    Well don't you know it, I don't make it 75yds from my truck and see this thing, not sure where he came from but just standing there broadside about 35 yds out looking at me.... I quickly got on him and at the shot, he took off running. I was a little worried I didn't connect too well but my worries were soon over as he only went about 50 yds before collapsing... Not as ugly as the other one but still ugly...
    She, the landowner might have a bigger problem than we first thought..... The mom and dad may have the mange too and if that is the case, they too will start hanging around the houses for warmth..

Last edited by fratri; October 16th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

congrats on another yote. Seems like there all ugly from that farm LOL
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Nice work Frank!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Great work Frank. I would think the two you got are litter mates and they most likely got it from the parents. Hard to say really but thats my guess. Mange makes a coyote desperate and loose their fear.

Your doing these a favor before it gets cold too.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Nicely done, man are those coyotes on that property nasty. You’re doing them and the landowner a favour.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Nicely done, you make it seem so dang easy lol

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Nice going

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    Got a text from the same landowner I took out that ugly zombie looking coyote a few weeks ago..... Turns out another one is showing up around her place.........
    After work today I decided to go over for a walk and bring along my shotgun not having any buckshot went with some turkey loads....

I basically used the same technique, walk, stop and look around... Did this for about an hour taking me into a big loop back to my truck.... I was thinking of going home, even put the gun in the case...... Called my wife and she said she wasn't going to be home for another hour or so..... So I decided to give it another go (walk around),
    Well don't you know it, I don't make it 75yds from my truck and see this thing, not sure where he came from but just standing there broadside about 35 yds out looking at me.... I quickly got on him and at the shot, he took off running. I was a little worried I didn't connect too well but my worries were soon over as he only went about 50 yds before collapsing... Not as ugly as the other one but still ugly...
    She, the landowner might have a bigger problem than we first thought..... The mom and dad may have the mange too and if that is the case, they too will start hanging around the houses for warmth..

Nice job,Fratri. I got an e-mail from a friend who's having some issues at his place,too. It's kind of early,but,I'll head over to his place tomorrow or Sunday for look-see. Rather than a rifle when all the leaves are still on,000buck should do the trick if I can call them in close enough.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk View Post
    Nicely done, man are those coyotes on that property nasty. You’re doing them and the landowner a favour.
    Times 2

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Keep up the good work Frank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast