Thread: A Tundra Swan Season in 2020

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default A Tundra Swan Season in 2020

Dear Fellow Waterfowlers,

This is to advise you that I left a formal letter at the LPWMU office on September 16, 2019 to be posted at the office along with several "handout" copies of this letter (in a reduced format) for anyone interested in a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season.

I was advised that the Long Point Waterfowlers' Association would have to approve the posting of this letter but that this should not be a problem. Hopefully this approval has been obtained by the time you read this notice and you can pick up a copy of this "handout" at the LPWMU office the next time you are down at Long Point.

I also left a copy of the article "Trophy Tundras" that was published in the Delta Waterfowl 2019 Hunt Annual magazine (see page 34 if you have the issue) at the LPWMU office to be posted for those who are not currently Delta Waterfowl members. I included a copy of the approval that I received from Mr. P. Wait (Editor/Publisher, Delta Waterfowl) permitting me to distribute copies of this article.

It has been nearly ten (10) years since I started working on this Tundra Swan proposal and I have developed several files regarding this issue ... too many to count off hand. Please submit your support to the CWS accordingly to make this happen in 2020.

For those of you who may not be Delta Waterfowl members ... please consider joining now.

J. Katchin, D.V.M.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Thanks for your efforts trying to get a season going! Would be a great opportunity!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Seen 7 on our lake yesterday. They were huge, not sure which one they were, they were far.
    "When you piss in the wind, you will get your feet wet."
    Deer Hunter

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Long over due and I would like to see a Crane season as well. Keep up the good work. Time for us to get are share.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hello Guys,

If anyone has a fax machine I could fax a copy of my "handout" to you so that you could scan and post it on this "waterfowl" forum for others to read. I currently have my "handout" on a different system so I am not able to cut and paste my "handout" to this "waterfowl" forum.

Please send me your fax number by e-mail (thebuddyboy@hotmail.com) and I will send you a copy of my one page "handout" even if you are not able to scan and post it on this "waterfowl" forum. In the meantime you can send your support for such a season to Mr. Jack Hughes (jack.hughes@canada.ca)

Jerome

PS I would really appreciate someone's help with this.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Jerome take a picture of it with your cell phone and send it to me and I will post it, pm me if you want to do that for my cell number.

Thanks for all your efforts, can only hope we have a season in 2020
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

As Duckslayer says, just take a picture with your phone.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hello Duckslayer and Great White,

I forgot that I could do that ... did it once before with my Samsung Tablet but I needed a lady to help me at the gym ... will try that next week if she is there.

Duckslayer ... could you send me an e-mail (thebuddyboy@hotmail.com) and then I could clip the picture to my response to your e-mail ... that is what she showed me before. My cell phone cannot take pictures ... an old Petro Canada base phone for an emergency but my Samsung Tablet can do it.

Jerome

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hello Guys,

This is a much better copy of my letter.

Jerome
    Attachment 39299