Thread: Carbon Express® X-Force®

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Carbon Express® X-Force®

My son is interested in a crossbow after target shooting with a friends of mine, so I was checking out crossbows that were inexpensive. Cabelas has this on sale.
    How are these for a starter crossbow?

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/10881...ossbow-package
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Often you get what you pay for, I do not know these bows but I do know older Excaliburs and for $3-400 you can get a used exocet or similar that are known to be bullet proof.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I have a Carbon Express Heritage i purchased from Easthill 50% off two years ago. Works great for me, no issues. Killed a few turkeys with it so far. Recurve like an excaliber which I like. Came with a cocking aid and good bolts.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

i purchased one at cabelas when they were on sale in the spring put at excaliber scope on it been target shooting. i have not hunted with it yet but sofar sighted in and consistent nice thing is that its realy compact no complaints

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I took a pass on the carbon Express as the employee said he didn't recommend it based on the number that have come back needing repairs
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)