Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another LEOs firearm stolen.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Another LEOs firearm stolen.

This seems to be happening all too frequently. Some gangbanger has a trophy !!!!!

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/rcmp-firearm-radio-stolen-from-toronto-shopping-mall

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Worst thing the guy will be faced with is writer's cramp from filling out a few forms, and signing for a new weapon.

You or I would have our car torn apart for having a couple empty shell gun hulls in a cup holder on the way back from the trap range.

I think he/she should be charged with everything a Citizen would, be fired and loose their pension. Pay the fines do the time and have a Criminal record.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

That's a career changer...HaHa...

Nice Trophy for some ne'er-do-well.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    I think he/she should be charged with everything a Citizen would, be fired and loose their pension.
    Exactly...the same consequence if it happened to someone who lost, due to thier own negligence, their restricted firearm going to/from a gun range.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    That's a career changer...HaHa...

Nice Trophy for some ne'er-do-well.
    Maybe they should start putting gps chips in LEOs firearms.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Maybe they should start putting gps chips in LEOs firearms.
    Then you have to look at the "extra cost " to us the taxpayer!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Worst thing the guy will be faced with is writer's cramp from filling out a few forms, and signing for a new weapon.

You or I would have our car torn apart for having a couple empty shell gun hulls in a cup holder on the way back from the trap range.

I think he/she should be charged with everything a Citizen would, be fired and loose their pension. Pay the fines do the time and have a Criminal record.
    Why should they lose their pension?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

This is probably not an accurate statement and should have been corrected by the thread writer as he should know better.The officer who left this gun could face charges both criminally and under their version of our Police Act.A simple internet search brings up links like this immediately that anyone can gain access to http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/pubs/adj/a.../sec-1-eng.htm.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    This is probably not an accurate statement and should have been corrected by the thread writer as he should know better.The officer who left this gun could face charges both criminally and under their version of our Police Act.A simple internet search brings up links like this immediately that anyone can gain access to http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/pubs/adj/a.../sec-1-eng.htm.
    As usual , your response is fraught with “weasel” words.
    Should, probably, could....
    with the exception of the pension reference,(Woodsman has addressed that ), Snowwalker is not too far off ! No doubt some internal discipline at the very least !!
    Last edited by rick_iles; November 1st, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    As usual , your response is fraught with “weasel” words.
    Should, probably, could....
    with the exception of the pension reference,(Woodsman has answered that ), Snowwalker is not too far off !
    In total agreement!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast