Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its here! Its HERE! The rifle hunt is finally HERE!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Good luck everyone. I'm leaving tomorrow for the week. Looking forward to cool temps and hopefully some calm frosty mornings.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

safe travels and shoot straight! I'm hunting here in SG and ML area. it's like christmas for rednecks here...

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

cant wait, put up my blinds last week and found out they either blew away or the neighbor screwed with them. had to go grab another blind today but we leaving first thing tomorrow morning GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Gun season opened in Unit 10 today. Heading out to deer camp next weekend. Can’t wait. Good luck everyone!

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Sitting at the camp table as I type this. Cold drinks, tall tales. Good luck all, hunt safe.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Heading to the camp today. Family flew in from all over the country no kidding! Have one from Saskatchewan another from BC. Itís not because the hunting is hot, itís because of the multiple generations and atmosphere.

Nothing better then a cold drink and a bunch of laughs, playing cards and telling stories we have all heard but want to hear again.

If we get a bunch of deer bonus but itís about the friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Back from 47 yesterday. There were 5 deer shot at our camp. 12 deer were seen. One of the harvested deer was a beautiful 14 pointer. that turned into a 7 when an antler was shot off, blown from its base on the skull,it was retrieved to be reunited on a mount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12