Thread: Short Hills hunt opponents

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Short Hills hunt opponents

My wife came across this article today and passed it along to me...

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9...-their-deaths/

This is disgusting.

The anti's label the hunters as barbarians and call for the deaths or "harvest" of other human beings.

I can't believe people get away with posting comments like this. Who are the real barbarians here?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Hothead is a hothead. Comments like those just show that the ones who posted such lack the intelligence to put together any cohesive thought or argument.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Social media is cited by main stream media to avoid lawsuits for slander and defamation. Usually,that garbage is posted by internet trolls and fringe lunatic groups. I picture them as pathetic ne'er-do-wells sitting in their parents basement wearing dirty underwear with a four-day beard growth suckin' on cheap beer their mommies bought for them because they don't have a job.
    I like my firearms like Liberals like voters-----undocumented.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Latest I heard is the police are looking into comments made on FB..........................Daniel
    It's not the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the grain of sand in yer shoe.