Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Straight Sided Rifle Cartridge Season

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    Are others, not allowed to have/state an opinion,? why is it that yours are the only opinions that are relavent ???
    Look into the numbers, they are lying to sell a product and I hate that the OFAH writer seems to be going along with it.

https://www.chuckhawks.com/win_350_legend.html

It is not my opinion, I like the idea of the 350 Legend, not the name, let it become a legend in its own time, but why do you have to lie about the numbers if this cartridge is so good.

No where did I ever once say that only my opinion is valid, not on this or any other post, everyone has their right to their opinion and any opinions can be openly debated.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    any opinions can be openly debated.
    Unless you decide the subject is like beating a dead horse .......... contradict yourself much???? Or you just doing the usual backpedaling that you do??
    Last edited by duckslayer; January 17th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    Unless you decide the subject is like beating a dead horse .......... contradict yourself much???? Or you just doing the usual backpedaling that you do??

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Look into the numbers, they are lying to sell a product and I hate that the OFAH writer seems to be going along with it.

https://www.chuckhawks.com/win_350_legend.html

It is not my opinion, I like the idea of the 350 Legend, not the name, let it become a legend in its own time, but why do you have to lie about the numbers if this cartridge is so good.

No where did I ever once say that only my opinion is valid, not on this or any other post, everyone has their right to their opinion and any opinions can be openly debated.
    The 350 Legend is junk for deer! It barely has anything over a 30-30 and by what's said about that caliber on the skillet thread....... just useless, shouldn't be used. Have to get something that blows a softball sized hole in a deer to kill it.... I[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oaknut View Post
    The 350 Legend is junk for deer! It barely has anything over a 30-30 and by what's said about that caliber on the skillet thread....... just useless, shouldn't be used. Have to get something that blows a softball sized hole in a deer to kill it.... I[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Yep, except that the 30-30 has more energy than the 350 Legend, winchester lied about that.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I absolutely get the gist of the OP's position with which,of course,to us,makes perfect sense,but,picture this. Thanks to the political climate from Ottawa and the leftist media,municipal councils are eyeing methods to eliminate firearms from their landscape. Now,here comes firearms/hunting advocates lobbying for counselors to allow what they see as artillery pieces inside their borders. Couple that with the requirement for provincial legislators to amend and re-write the FWCAct to change caliber and type sections amid screams of indignation and opposition from the usual suspects. Has anyone ever tried to push a chain?
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456