Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone hunting

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Anyone hunting

I'm just wondering if there aren't a lot of people hunting ducks and geese. I don't see many posts. Does anybody go to long Point anymore?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fieldtrip View Post
    I'm just wondering if there aren't a lot of people hunting ducks and geese. I don't see many posts. Does anybody go to long Point anymore?
    Check out my posts. I am heading out again tomorrow morning to get some ducks in Bruce County. Another river hunt

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

i was out this morning. ducks are flying. my aim... not so great.
    with the melt the river is a good place to go, as long as the waters calm and not more than knee deep, its a good time in my books!

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Good to hear hunters are getting out. There used to be a lot more post, I was thinking that maybe not that many are going out. I've only been out a couple of times. I used to really enjoy the field and pond hunts.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I’m not a goose hunter but couldn’t help but noticing how many Geese are still around. I mean tons of them.
    I’m suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog who doesn't like a person.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Cool Goose hunting tomorrow

I will be field goose hunting in Erin tomorrow. I can’t wait

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Broke ice to launch in lake st clair on Monday and shot a 3 man limit with zero wind, mallards, shoveler, gadwall, Redhead and bluebills. Funnest hunt of the year
    Fish wait for no man

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Does anyone hunt Long Point?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I've been to Long Point a couple of times this year. Had some good shoots on puddlers. Hope to get out for divers soon.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terrym View Post
    I’m not a goose hunter but couldn’t help but noticing how many Geese are still around. I mean tons of them.
    Lots of geese around in some areas, but in others they are non existent.
    Around our place , we may see a flock [small] or two one day , then they disappear for a week or two, there is stiil too much standing corn around here, moisture content is too high and the farmers are not combining it as yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast