Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: “A man needs only one rifle”

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default “A man needs only one rifle”

The Steyr Scout offers living proof of the saying “A man needs only one rifle”. With a short overall length of just 38.6”, a light weight of 6.6 lbs, fold-away integrated bipod, integrated spare magazine and other unique features, the Scout is the perfectly versatile tool for a wide range of applications from patrolling the ranch, hunting in nearly any environment or target practice at the range. [COLOR=#7A7D82]Now available in Mossy Oak® Bottomland® and Break-Up Country®

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/j...e-full-review/

Also scout scope on this Brno Combo is good too .... As One Rifle - Shotgun even better ...

cz_brno_combo_3d.jpg

Last edited by alfoldivandor; November 30th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

If that's the case' it would put many firearms manufactures out of business , people losing jobs.
    Beside that, owning one gun, there is no fun in that!

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Also not fun, I'm surprised that it comes in larger calibers, if it is a 1 gun fits all, it should only come in a 270 so can be used in all areas and for all game. I can see that there is a need for something like this, but i still like the idea of a gun for all occasions.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Your right a man only needs one gun. One gun for bunnies, one gun for coyotes, one gun for deer, one gun for bear, one gun for moose, one gun for targets, one gun for Monday, well you get the idea.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I guess this one gun idea is not going to ...

will be not a good idea for economical reason ...

But Liberals would like.... it .... less guns on the " streets " ......

Quote Originally Posted by Ontdon View Post
    Your right a man only needs one gun. One gun for bunnies, one gun for coyotes, one gun for deer, one gun for bear, one gun for moose, one gun for targets, one gun for Monday, well you get the idea.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Absolute blasphemy! One rifle! Even if this is your choice to carry I can't see needing less than five of the same. One for sunny days, one for digging, one for swamps.... never settle for just one, make excuses and have fun.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alfoldivandor View Post
    I guess this one gun idea is not going to ...

will be not a good idea for economical reason ...

But Liberals would like.... it .... less guns on the " streets " ......
    As a Liberal "gun hugger" I am opposed to the idea of a man or woman needing only one gun.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

needs and wants are completely different.
    I might only need one, but that is never going to happen.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Saying you need only one gun is like telling my wife she needs only one pair of shoes or only one hand bag.... ain’t gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are three reasons to own a gun. To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals, and to keep the King of England out of your face.
    - Krusty the Clown

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    If that's the case' it would put many firearms manufactures out of business , people losing jobs.
    Beside that, owning one gun, there is no fun in that!
    X2..why limit my choice of toys.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast