Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: “A man needs only one rifle”

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

2213 Bias

The Scout looks OK, I'll pass... to me it is about like saying a man only needs one tool .... a multi-tool is OK at many things but in reality to rely on it alone is empirically idiotic

BUT ...

if you are asking, Tradexchange had a 6.5x55/12 guage that looked nice but this light my eyes up at the firearms show, in the I wish longer than 18.5 barrel ....
    https://iwi.us/product/tavor-x95-5-56-nato-rs/
    223 with the Optional 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits

this also looked good and had a nice feel and with being able to swap barrels too....
    https://www.blaser.de/en/products/fi...hot-rifle-k95/
    nice options available for the R8 too https://www.blaser.de/fileadmin/medi...2019-05-07.pdf

but for the cost of those you can buy atleast 3 good Browning or Mossberg or Ruger rifles dedicated to a different task each. For the cost of the scout you can get two dedicated rifles ... short of a societal collapse/zombie apocalypse I can't see a reason for only one... and even in those scenarios I would prefer the backup not to have to rely on just one.... nice marketing for the guy with a nagging wife I guess though.
    Last edited by mosquito; December 3rd, 2019 at 11:20 AM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

How many times are you going to make a thread on this same topic??? Time to pick one of your other trolling topics and post it up...........again............
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I do like how the extra mag goes right into the stock, How many times I have misplaced my mag, fumbling for it in my pocket.

I've used a Blaser R8 in S.A. .300winmag and .270. I liked the gun, But the safety is a pain in the . About $6000 price tag though. No thanks

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

…………………...
    Last edited by sawbill; December 6th, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    And what are you here for??
    Shytzngiggles...

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

………………...
    Last edited by sawbill; December 6th, 2019 at 12:53 AM.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I need more popcorn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are three reasons to own a gun. To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals, and to keep the King of England out of your face.
    - Krusty the Clown

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ontdon View Post
    Your right a man only needs one gun. One gun for bunnies, one gun for coyotes, one gun for deer, one gun for bear, one gun for moose, one gun for targets, one gun for Monday, well you get the idea.
    To be fair a shotgun with interchangeable barrels can handle all those. In some cases it’s a compromise of course.

Rob

CSSA/CFFR/OFAH

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alfoldivandor View Post
    I guess this one gun idea is not going to ...

will be not a good idea for economical reason ...

But Liberals would like.... it .... less guns on the " streets " ......
    I live in Canada. If we could hunt with our AR15s I would probably ditch 3 or 4 of my guns and just have multiple uppers.

Rob

CSSA/CFFR/OFAH

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast