Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: “A man needs only one rifle”

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

It is like downsizing ... combining ... spend less money less storage require ,
    take this as a changing time , also if you have a 22 in your hand what you going to do if a Bear show up ?
    But if you have a Combo gun you can shoot Grouse Rabbit Duck and Geese Bear Wolf Deer Moose
    and also left with to have a safety shot at least ...
    Also can make your wife happier , and new hunters can benefit from it .
    I think Combination Guns should be more popular !
    It all about have something more useful and better like in Europe ,
    there are more popular ....

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygeezer View Post
    A man needs only one rifle? Did my wife put you up to this? Are you insane?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alfoldivandor View Post
    It is like downsizing ... combining ... spend less money less storage require ,
    take this as a changing time , also if you have a 22 in your hand what you going to do if a Bear show up ?
    But if you have a Combo gun you can shoot Grouse Rabbit Duck and Geese Bear Wolf Deer Moose
    and also left with to have a safety shot at least ...
    Also can make your wife happier , and new hunters can benefit from it .
    I think Combination Guns should be more popular !
    It all about have something more useful and better like in Europe ,
    there are more popular ....
    Are there legal implications using a combo gun when regulations prohibit using part of it? Some seasons are shotgun-only and having a rifle with you might be an issue. If I'm bird hunting with a drilling that has a rifle barrel over .275 in regions with caliber restrictions do I risk a ticket?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

No ... the government will make a new law and regulation just to drive the economy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    Are there legal implications using a combo gun when regulations prohibit using part of it? Some seasons are shotgun-only and having a rifle with you might be an issue. If I'm bird hunting with a drilling that has a rifle barrel over .275 in regions with caliber restrictions do I risk a ticket?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have to disagree I use a specific tool for the job and what is be suited. I own several hatchets which could be used as a hammer but when it comes to nailing something I still use a hammer.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I have to disagree with you politely ( your caparison is little of )
    https://www.merkel-die-jagd.de/en/pr.../gun-overview/
    https://www.merkel-die-jagd.de/en/expertise/history/
    Unknown.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I have to disagree I use a specific tool for the job and what is be suited. I own several hatchets which could be used as a hammer but when it comes to nailing something I still use a hammer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678