Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gots love trespassers

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Gots love trespassers

Had three vehicles pull into my place 8:00 this morning my lane way if half mile winding thru the bush before you can see my house pass 5 no trespassing signs
    Dogs had them in their sights long before I did seen hunter orange when they spun around in the bush one truck two cars

Car did three donuts on the gravel road when they left
    City boys better be careful who’s property you enter some of us old guys have the heavy equipment to make thinks go away really fast

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Had three vehicles pull into my place 8:00 this morning my lane way if half mile winding thru the bush before you can see my house pass 5 no trespassing signs
    Dogs had them in their sights long before I did seen hunter orange when they spun around in the bush one truck two cars

Car did three donuts on the gravel road when they left
    City boys better be careful who’s property you enter some of us old guys have the heavy equipment to make thinks go away really fast
    I would not take it to seriously could be lots of reasons they ended up there.Couple of weeks ago my son and I were heading out to the tree stands at 6am. Its dark and we see a car off my front gate on a real quite road.Car goes forward and then back,we are thinking the driver just saw a deer on the road or one in the food plot.We walk over to the driver as we have to go that way to the stand,s, he,s on his phone and almost sh--s his pants as we appear out of the dark.
    Turns out he is lost,is backing up to get the address of my gate and is on his way to a camp 5klms down the road.

How do you know they were city boys?

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

people lose their minds to try to get a deer. drives me nuts.
    here things are much much quieter. huge incentive for me to change firearm weeks next year as i don't play well with others when it comes to deer hunting my backyard. took a drive on monday from stratford to mount forest. saw a few hunters on the drive but no where near as crazy as november.
    glad your dogs chased them away.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I've caught more locals than cityboys on my properties that were clearly marked with Red dots or proper signs stating No Trespass without written permission.
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longpointer View Post
    I've caught more locals than cityboys on my properties that were clearly marked with Red dots or proper signs stating No Trespass without written permission.
    Yep,same thing happened to me once up north-we wondered into unmarked bush while moose hunting.Close to Elk Lake.The owner drove by-saw the vehicle-waited for us to come out.When he figured out we are far from south ,and we are actually unaware of the situation,he said-go ahead boys,just hunt it.Better if You do so,then the locals-they anyway pretend they own it !!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longpointer View Post
    Same thing when I put up cameras on my property, I recognized everyone ,( though I do not know them personally), they were all locals, without permission. No strangers. It was not hunting season.
    Last edited by fishermccann; December 7th, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

These guys where piece of work opened gate at neighbour cattle field. Then into my place. Donuts on road Then down the road next bush lane tipped over bee hives then donuts in bean field mail pulled out of next ppls mailbox donuts in field

Lady with cattle called opp

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Well, the cops should know about those donuts.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Maybe the cops will use their" powers of deduction " and come to the conclusion that the trespassers were going to illegally bait for bears and simply dropped the donuts all over the place.
    Or maybe it just a bunch of punks causing trouble lol. Reckless they were [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I thought you were talking about the 'donuts' ,you do with your car or truck in a field or parking lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast