How I was raised by dad, some nice vid for like minded guys
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5732&FORM=VIRE
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Awesome footage, and what a way to be brought up... You've got to be proud of your dad, not only for being a father but a breeder of some fine looking working dogs... I'm kind of partial to the dogs with a bit of tan trim...

Pete
    SkyBlue Big Game Blueticks

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing, always love new YouTube channels to watch in between the seasons.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bo D View Post
    Awesome footage, and what a way to be brought up... You've got to be proud of your dad, not only for being a father but a breeder of some fine looking working dogs... I'm kind of partial to the dogs with a bit of tan trim...

Pete
    sorry for the confusion. Not me personally however very similar back story
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I love watching well-trained dogs work the fields. Thanks for posting this,Fin.
    Fate whispers to the warrior "I don't think you're prepared from the coming storm" The warrior smiles at Fate and whispers "I am the storm."

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Really enjoyed that video. Thanks.
    Can certainly shout out a thank you to my Dad too for getting all of us to love nature /dogs and hunting. One brother became a guide in B.C., one an RCMP officer who hunted in Alberta and me.
    No pointing breeds - beagles were our dog of choice. Dad and I bred beagles for many years.
    I'll tell you an interesting story some day.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

The Project Upland series of videos are amazing.
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?"