Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Duck Hunt (Thanks JMatthews)

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Great news! Happy to hear you guys got together to get a hunt in

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

what a cool looking spot, magazine material, congrats on the ducks, good job guys, and JM, what a way to make someones day, probably felt like a lottery win for the new hunter, great intro for the guy.....
    Last edited by bdog; December 8th, 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

really good on you JM. You guys must be in really good shape to be able to catch the ducks. I find it much easier to shoot them.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

H
    Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    really good on you JM. You guys must be in really good shape to be able to catch the ducks. I find it much easier to shoot them.
    Several times before he said he caught them, he mentioned shooting the ducks. He is new to hunting and all the “proper” terminology so give him a break and quit being so damn critical.
    There have been several comments from other members of the forum asking why people don’t post more often. This is a great example of why someone might hesitate. You might be joking but it is still critical.
    Last edited by JMatthews; December 10th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Way to go guys congrats
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Just starting out

User Info Menu

^^ Thank You.

Give me time folks, I promise I'll get my terminology down eventually. I really just started making use of my PAL last year and started hunting this year. I am very green, no shame in admitting that.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

No need to apologize for terminology. You had fun, met a good guy and did good. That’s all that matters. Congrats. Keep at it!
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoard15 View Post
    ^^ Thank You.

Give me time folks, I promise I'll get my terminology down eventually. I really just started making use of my PAL last year and started hunting this year. I am very green, no shame in admitting that.
    It doesnt matter what you call it, or how you say it, what matters is you did it, great job, looks like you had a good time

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hunted there today with finsfurfeathers and struck out. Nothing much flying today. On the way back to my place we did see a couple of Snowy Owls and there were some Tundra Swans.
    Last edited by JMatthews; December 13th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12