Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake eugenia

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    Bells lake gets cleaned out by early June as far as the stocked brook trout go. Species is right it's a difficult lake to access because of springs and a very swampy edge. I have had no luck ice fishing it for trout.
    Hines lake is much easier to access and it gets stocked with Chatsworth brood lake trout stock once they're very old. Lots of perch to play with as well.

I think Eugenia has decent perch fishing through the ice.
    Yes perch on the lake is very good. Last I tried fishing for those I caught about 100 in one day lol. If you can find the right spot they seem to be all there. Of course not all of them were big, but still fish.

I also hear lake eugenia gets the Chatsworth lake trout, but not sure. Have you heard of pike in Lake eugenia?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2434 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Fishonline is based off people saying fish are in there isn't it? I'll have to check out bells lake. I'm also looking at Hines lake. If you know anything about that?
    Re the fish on-line being based on what people say are in it - this is partially true, however it provides the stocking information from the MNR as well on each lake.
    Things that fly turn me on

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

It’s also based on MNRF Creel survey and netting programs. It’s a great tool for stocking lake data.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Itís also based on MNRF Creel survey and netting programs. Itís a great tool for stocking lake data.
    So basically what they say is in the lake is almost 100% accurate?

Elite Member

User Info Menu

I think the MNR information is correct but I noticed on some lakes the public portion of fish caught is not reliable. Either people can't ID fish or they're purposely misleading people. I notice largemouth and smallmouth bass are frequently misidentified. Walleye listed in Bells Lake......don't think so!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2434 View Post
    So basically what they say is in the lake is almost 100% accurate?
    Around here I would say it’s fairly accurate. Unfortunately there’s not too many secret lakes anymore. Lol. I guess not as many species to get mixed up here.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Around here I would say itís fairly accurate. Unfortunately thereís not too many secret lakes anymore. Lol. I guess not as many species to get mixed up here.
    Haha! Google exposed all the secret lakes! Lol bummer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12