User Info Menu

Default Cfmoto

Anyone have one Atv your opinion worth it

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I don't own one however I have beat the PP out of a buddies C500. I find it compares well to the 2000 kodiak 400 I had. Seems to take a licking and keep on going. Only complaint was that it is really grumpy to start after sitting for a month or two.

These guys seem to be the only Chinese clone brand that haven't folded up and left the quad owners standing with their doodles in their hand.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Reasonably good quality and good warranty.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

A small local town purchased one for their public works. Within a few months it broke and they couldn't get it fixed. I have a 2016 Yamaha Kodiak and a 1993 Suzki Quad Track. They both run well and I can still get parts.

Basically be careful you get what you pay for.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I looked at the CFMOTO Atv, ended up buying their Utv. The dealership carries other manufacturers, they trialled the CFMTO before they would even carry it, they didn't want it to have it lower their reputation. They had sold over 60 products in the first 1-2 years, none came back with any serious concerns. They were sold to sportsman as well as those using them for work, ie farmers. The mechanics I spoke with were very pleased with CFMOTO.
    Personally I do not have a whole lot of hours on mine, it is a utility Side by side, and has performed flawlessly.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I actually own 2 of them, an atv and a side by side both are 500's. The warranty is the best in the business, the price can't be beat, and the standard offerings like winch, hand guards, extra lights, etc...also can't be beat. No complaints from me but then again I'm not using them every weekend either however when I do use them I have put them through a workout.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I dont know much about them, but I do know they have a race/competition team that does very well with them

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have a 2016 Uforce 500. Great UTV loaded with features. The dump box is nice and have hauled out a couple of deer with it.
    It has not let me down yet although my son smoked the belt on it a couple of years ago and the clutch has not been quite the same since that episode.
    No problem getting parts or dealer support in this area.