Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Eastern Ontario OOD Breakfast

  1. #11
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I am in, date in calender.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2020, Deputy Leader - Ontario Libertarian Party

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I will take all you have please. Need any brass? What caliber?
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    If anyone needs some 12 gauge hulls for reloading I have a bunch of 2 3/4 and 3 inch, just let me know
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2020, Deputy Leader - Ontario Libertarian Party

  4. #13
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    I will take all you have please. Need any brass? What caliber?
    greatwhite is a 270 win shooter *shaking fist*, ha ha ha

    If you ever see 375 Win you better save it for him too, I keep my eyes peeled for them at all the gun shows.

  5. #14
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I have a bunch of 2 3/4 as well as 3 inch as well, will bring them out. Least I can do for showing us the reloading

  6. #15
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I have 100's of .270 brass....but no .270
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    greatwhite is a 270 win shooter *shaking fist*, ha ha ha

    If you ever see 375 Win you better save it for him too, I keep my eyes peeled for them at all the gun shows.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2020, Deputy Leader - Ontario Libertarian Party

  7. #16
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I live in Barrhaven and can teach shotgun, pistol and rifle reloading if you are in town. 613-863-5483
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair88 View Post
    I have a bunch of 2 3/4 as well as 3 inch as well, will bring them out. Least I can do for showing us the reloading
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2020, Deputy Leader - Ontario Libertarian Party

  8. #17
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    I live in Barrhaven and can teach shotgun, pistol and rifle reloading if you are in town. 613-863-5483
    Already done, me and my wife came over with our new puppy and we made about 75 22-250 rounds lol

  9. #18
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Breakfast at 9:30, 8th Feb at the Five Star in Kemptville;

    Headcount so Far :

    1 rf2
    1 Joe
    1 M1k3
    2 GW+Son
    2 Pair88
    1 BullDog
    3 Fox
    1 Line052
    1 Myself

    Total: 13.
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  10. #19
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Bring this back up so everyone can see it.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  11. #20
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Looking forward to everyone. GW how many .270 do you want?
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Nepean, for 2020, Deputy Leader - Ontario Libertarian Party

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •