Thread: Is it just me or what ? Re; Cell phone service

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Default Is it just me or what ? Re; Cell phone service

Is it just me or do others find that once your contract is up with your provider that your service just isn't as good as while you were under contract ? As in your texts are harder to send or late being received ? You have to start getting close to a window in order to call someone when before your phone worked fine everywhere in the house ? Needless to say they keep pushing offers to sign up again.

Just one of those things that make me go ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longpointer View Post
    Is it just me or do others find that once your contract is up with your provider that your service just isn't as good as while you were under contract ? As in your texts are harder to send or late being received ? You have to start getting close to a window in order to call someone when before your phone worked fine everywhere in the house ? Needless to say they keep pushing offers to sign up again.

Just one of those things that make me go ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???
    What phone? Apple has been known to force updates that essentially make their phones inoperable. Good old Blackberries never had this problem, just started up the old Curve a month or so ago and it still connects as it used to.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    What phone? Apple has been known to force updates that essentially make their phones inoperable. Good old Blackberries never had this problem, just started up the old Curve a month or so ago and it still connects as it used to.
    Not for Long...
    https://business.financialpost.com/t...dset-in-august

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    They will not make hardware but my old phone will still work, unless they change the network and no longer support 3G or 4G.

I have 7 or 8 blackberries, they all still work.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longpointer View Post

Yes, you're not alone.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Thanks RSR … I thought it was just me ! LoL ! I have a Samsung S3 now my old cell was a Samsung G3 which strangely enough won't hold a charge anymore... mmmmm ? Even with a new battery.
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !