Thread: Eastern Ont Gun Shows 2020

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Eastern Ont Gun Shows 2020

Time to sit with the calendar and lock in these dates for the 2020 season of Gun shows in the Ottawa Valley.

Renfrew Gun & Hunting Show
    Saturday March 7th and Sunday March 8th, 2020.
    Show hours are Saturday March 7th from 8:00am - 4:00pm and Sunday March 8th from 9:00am - 2:00pm.
    Admission to the show is $7 with children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult.

Grenville Fish & Game Club Gun & Sportsman Show

Date Mar 28th – 29th, 2020
    Hours Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
    Admission General: $5.00

Richmond Rod & Gun Show

The fifth annual Richmond Rod & Gun Show will be held at the Richmond Arena on April 4th and 5th, 2020.
    The show times are: Saturday April 4th from 8:00am - 4:00pm, and the show continues on Sunday April 5th from 9:00am - 2:00pm.
    Admission to the Show is just $8 and children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free.

Perth / Lanark Gun, Hunting & Sportsman Show

Sat Apr 18th, 2020 9:00am-4:00pm
    Sun Apr 19th, 2020 9:00am-2:00pm
    Admission General: $6.00

Vankleek Hill Gun Show
    Come and join us for the second annual Vankleek Hill Gun Show! Show hours are Saturday May 23rd from 8:00am - 3:00pm.Admission to the show is $7 with children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be purchased at the door on the day of the event.

THE GREAT MERRICKVILLE ARMS COLLECTORS AND MILITARIA SHOW
    SATURDAY JUNE 6TH [8AM TO 2PM]-----ADMISSION $5.00

Lanark Guns & Gear Show

Come and join us for the third annual Lanark Guns & Gear Show. 2019 was bigger and better than the first year!
    Show hours are Saturday June 20th from 8:00am - 3:00pm.
    Admission to the show is $7 with children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult.

Valley Gun & Hunting Show - Has moved from CARP to RICHMOND for 2020 ONLY!!

The Valley Gun & Hunting Show will be held at the Richmond Arena Hours
    The doors will open on Saturday, August 29th at 8:00am and close at 4:00pm. They will reopen on Sunday, August 30th at 9:00am and close at 2:00pm
    Admission to the show is $8.00 with children under 12 years of age free when accompanied by an adult.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thanks was wondering when those were coming up. The Grenville show seems earlier this year. Wish they would hold it later li9ke end of March or first 2 weeks of May

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I wonder what the Vankleek Hill show is like. There are 2 or 3 major firearms suppliers plus Higginsons right in the area. If they all attend, that show would be one of the best in the area. Has anybody ever been to it?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rf2 View Post
    I wonder what the Vankleek Hill show is like. There are 2 or 3 major firearms suppliers plus Higginsons right in the area. If they all attend, that show would be one of the best in the area. Has anybody ever been to it?
    Every year we ponder taking the drive...but it ends up it's just too far away (1.5 hrs one way) and we never find another reason to head out that way to make it worthwhile if the show is a bust. But I have heard it is good.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thanks MikePal, was looking for those dates.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Thanks was wondering when those were coming up. The Grenville show seems earlier this year. Wish they would hold it later li9ke end of March or first 2 weeks of May
    It has been around the 1st of April for a number of years now.

The key is to have it early enough to get people out, you get more vendors and more people coming to the club.

The problem is that it is so damn early that it is freezing cold to stand outside for the live fire.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    ....we never find another reason to head out that way to make it worthwhile if the show is a bust.
    Higginsons! Best price for powder that I know of. Everything else is really reasonable as well.

Unfortunately, I don't think Trade Exchange Canada or Marstar generally open their doors for walk-ins, but I seem to recall that you could make special arrangements at T.E.C ahead of time.

Beau's Brewery as well!
    Last edited by rf2; February 10th, 2020 at 09:09 AM. Reason: added info

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rf2 View Post
    Higginsons! Best price for powder that I know of. Everything else is really reasonable as well.

Unfortunately, I don't think Trade Exchange Canada or Marstar generally open their doors for walk-ins, but I seem to recall that you could make special arrangements at T.E.C ahead of time.

Beau's Brewery as well!
    mmm Beau's