Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with this site

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default What's up with this site

What's going on, cant post any new threads some type of error screen when trying to preview post before posting

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Being doing that for a long time....just post it without preview and then edit if needed.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have noticed a few other glitches as well, typing out a PM and at random times it will send or all that has been typed is deleted.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It feels like the OFAH powers that be have just abandoned this site. Ever since Caltek left, its gone pretty much administrator free.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Been OK for me for about a year, knock wood

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blasted_saber View Post
    It feels like the OFAH powers that be have just abandoned this site. Ever since Caltek left, its gone pretty much administrator free.
    How do you mean, and what would you like to see more of?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oaknut View Post
    I have noticed a few other glitches as well, typing out a PM and at random times it will send or all that has been typed is deleted.

We've reached out to Tapatalk and have been unable to get in contact with them. We asked within the Forum if anyone wanted an alternative, but for the most part Tapatalk users enjoy that platform considerably. Do you find the same things happening on your desktop?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeghanOOD View Post
    We've reached out to Tapatalk and have been unable to get in contact with them. We asked within the Forum if anyone wanted an alternative, but for the most part Tapatalk users enjoy that platform considerably. Do you find the same things happening on your desktop?
    I haven't checked the site via desktop for 3 years or so. I look around while lighting a fire, waiting on children or when I lock myself in the only secure room in the house with a can of lysol as child deterrent!

How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

We only use the Desk Top here and have had no problems whatsoever!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
    We only use the Desk Top here and have had no problems whatsoever!
    Same here, the problem was starting a new thread I wasn't able to "Go Advanced", so I could check to make sure a link I used worked before I posted the new thread. No big deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast