Thread: Buying back guns

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default Buying back guns

I just bought back a lever 22 I bought when I was 16 going to be 60 this year from a buddy I sold it to him 4 years ago. LoL

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Great feeling isn't it! I did the same with an old 12 gauge single shot CIL my dad had given me when I turned 15 back in 1974.
    Went on to shoot a wild turkey with it a few years ago.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

kind of a cool feeling eh

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Yeah put 100 rounds thru it this afternoon fun plinker
    But now I’m m over that 3 gun limit again
    By a dozen or two or so

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I never sell guns, against my religion.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

What's old is new again ? LoL !
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

It's even better to get it back without paying! Just out of high school and first job, I bought a new 32 spl winchester 94. Forward a couple years and I'm in college. I can't hunt because I'm in the city for school. I need cash so I sell the gun to my Mom who gives it to my step Dad. He didn't have his own deer rifle and always had to borrow one to hunt up north with his family. He shot quite a few deer with that gun. When I got done college, I starting hunting down here during the shotgun season. I hunted many times with my step Dad. When he finally got that he couldn't hunt anymore, he gave the winchester back to me. In 2017 I shot my only rifle deer with that gun; a 200lb 10pt buck on Manitoulin Island. It was a special moment and it's a special gun for me.
    A bad day hunting is still better than a good day at work!
    40 year member of OFAH