Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got a hound? Let's see it!

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Thumbup Got a hound? Let's see it!

What's your hound? What does it chase? Let's see 'em
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

User Info Menu

This one belongs to a fellow camp member. Love this pic!

"What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

IMG_20171125_091026.jpg
    Rabbits...squirrels. With me and Karen.

She hunts Rabbits, Squirrels, Moles, Mice and Chipmunks with the cat in the backyard..

And kisses.
    20200101_225827.jpg
    Last edited by Snowwalker; February 20th, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Got 5 hounds between a buddy and I

A 16 yr old Redbone (mostly retired but he gets so mad if we leave him at home so he comes for a few hours each hunt)

My main dog is a 6 year old walker. Hes the fastest dog, I love hunting with him. 3 of the dogs are the pups from the redbone. All great hounds, We are at 34 coyotes for the year so far

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Nice stuff gentlemen!!

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

This was our houndP4110007.jpgP4110007.jpg he is long gone now, 7points away from grand champion. Does anyone out there have and raise blueticks. Only hound we know of that would not hunt everything only what we told him to. Even got him to hunt partridge, believe me when he smelled one you had better be ready to stop could pick them up over 100ft in the bush.
    Last edited by gowbushkon; February 22nd, 2020 at 08:36 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I got to hunt with an awesome Bluetick in South Africa a year ago. This was an ex Anti poaching dog that was more interested in game than people so they bought her for a blooding tracking dog. Excellent nose and just a beautiful dog.

Guy told me she treed a leopard a few nights before I got there. She was absolutely fearless, trying to go after a few Cape Buffalo, Until the buffalo charged and my guide ended up picking up the dog and we both ran to the truck before we were killed lol

Too many awesome hounds out there for me to own them all, Had great success with walkers and redbones, I'll likely stick with them.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

User Info Menu

Great hound pics guys! Deer, coyotes, antelope and even leopards in South Africa!

This is my beagle alongside a Polish Scent Hound whose owner flew across the Atlantic to get her.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

My past boy acting like a hound.
    2010PheasantCharlie.jpg

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Mines a cur but here’s a pic I took of here her in the deer hunt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast