Thread: More good news for hunters.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

The term "assault weapon" is yet to be defined by anyone. A simple generic term like "for military use " is far too vague and could include anything that goes bang.
    Fate whispers to the warrior "I don't think you're prepared from the coming storm" The warrior smiles at Fate and whispers "I am the storm."

Leads by example

User Info Menu

What a crock, no mention of stiffer penalties for gangster with guns which is the real problem. Their to afraid of the truth and are unwilling to even speak about it. They did mention guns designed for military. That could cover even bolt action rifles as they were once built for military use. That letter is nothing more than liberal propaganda. Trudeau is farthest thing from a leader and is a total embarrassment to this country worldwide.
    Last edited by canadaman30; February 23rd, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Last edited by sawbill; February 23rd, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Still into the Kool-Aid I see Gilly !!!!

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Problems with on going mas shootings mmm. Didn't think we had an overwhelming amount of mass shootings using military grade assault rifles. More people will die in the next 12 hours from overdose. Then the last 12 years of mass shootings with an assault rifle. [emoji848]

86 million on border security? What will that do draw up a few plans hire a few staff? Why not scrap the banning guns and get to the main issue and spend 200 million on the boarder to start?. . Seems that is a major role in these guns. An example would the mass amounts of drugs that come from across the boarders.
    They have been banned for 40 plus years yet it is everywhere..

As for guns stolen yeah they will just take the shot gun available. You think the thefts will stop because of the style of weapons?.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fishfood; February 23rd, 2020 at 10:11 PM.