Thread: Cobra RX Adder

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Cobra RX Adder

Has anyone seen one of these yet? Looks pretty neat.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Glad to see he achieved what he set out to do, he's been trying to make that work for quite some time. Always get a kick out of the somewhat maniacal laughter.

Certainly looks like a neat bow to spend a day with at the range. Could make for a good bows only bunny hunt.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Why the hell would they refer to it as the number 1 assault crossbow? The antis think all black guns are assault rifles designed solely for the purpose of killing peoplekind. I think bow hunters get enough bad press without using assault and crossbow in the same sentence.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by warpipe View Post
    Why the hell would they refer to it as the number 1 assault crossbow? The antis think all black guns are assault rifles designed solely for the purpose of killing peoplekind. I think bow hunters get enough bad press without using assault and crossbow in the same sentence.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by warpipe View Post
    I think that comes about because of the likelihood of showing up in the US market . He clearly states what its original design is for, why else would he shoot at ballistic gel wit "human skin" on it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?