Thread: Spring Turkey License

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default Spring Turkey License

Anyone else having trouble purchasing a spring hunting license in the automated telephone line?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

It might be easier to buy it online and then print the tag. I just bought my second tag this morning. Good luck!

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

When they stopped mailing out tags they stopped offering turkey tag sales over the automated telephone line. Online or store if you can find one open these days.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Erie Tracker Outfitters in Port Colborne sells and prints them if you're in the area.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Got both of mine online. Was easy. No issue at all. Applied for doe tags also.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I wonder if tag sales have dropped slightly with the intro of the online purchase option. I know for a fact I don't buy two tags anymore at the same time as there is almost no risk if I need my second tag I can get one very quickly.
    Things that fly turn me on

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Articcat View Post
    Anyone else having trouble purchasing a spring hunting license in the automated telephone line?
    After reading your post I went online this morning and bought and printed both my and my grandson’s licences and tags with no problem.
    You should retry...may have just been heavy internet overload causing your problem w everybody on line so much now.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, just bought it online and printed my copy

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Hi Genec, I was trying to purchase thru the automated phone line and then realized it's not offered this way so went online and purchased and printed