User Info Menu

Default Blinds

Any one hunt from a A frame if so brand u used and pro and con . Thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

You might want to look at panel blinds. More versatile and easier to set up.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Just built this one not finished. Need door and couple finish touches

Was mound of dirt dug back side pad out of it for blind once front grows up should be sweet spot

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Nice I was thinking of waterfowl but that looks good for the bush

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

I've hunted lots out of the Altan blinds. Although they are a little flimsy, they set up pretty quick and are super comfortable.

Obviously pros to a-frames are that they are comfortable, but the cons are they can be hard to hide.

-Nick
    Krete

Bills n' Thrills.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Flimsy how will a stong wind cause issues they way things are connected . Thanks

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Avain X blinds are better built then the Altan blinds for sure. We have had are Avain blind for 4 years now and it gets a lot of use and has held up well. Have hunted out of the Altan blinds as well but they don't seem as durable.

I haven't used the Lucky Duck 2 x 4 yet. The dakota blind is very nice and well built but it is really heavy.

IMO you wont be upset if you got with the Avain X version. It says you can hunt four out of it but 3 is a lot more comfortable.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by overtheir View Post
    Flimsy how will a stong wind cause issues they way things are connected . Thanks
    A strong wind is fine for the blind once you grass it up. The panels aren't exactly light if you keep your grass on them in between hunts, so one thing to consider for walk ins. If we can't drive into the fields we use sleds.

I'm going to be buying a Lucky Duck 2x4 this Summer to give it a go this year. They seem to be better built than both the Altan and the Avian X blinds.

-Nick
    Krete

Bills n' Thrills.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Thanks for the help guys