Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default More guns banned

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yup and Liberals on here are happy as pigs in .....

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cramadog2 View Post
    See the part that pisses me off the most is this stupid list makes no sense, but they also keep saying over 200 have been added but no one can find the make a d model of those 200 making it way more complicated to see if my wife and I can go shoot or are we gonna made examples of for being out with a gun that is prohibited but we never knew about?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I'm sure the list will continue to grow.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Hope the CCFR injunction is successful in court and the whole process comes to a grinding halt till the next election is over.....if the Cons can get their chit together.....

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Even if my rifle/shotgun is NOT on the list, by the time it's taken away because of a "mistaken " identification. I attend court and have it returned( if it can even be found in the basement). I will have paid out Thousands of dollars for legal costs lost my job( firearm charges are likely to remove my security clearance and void my passport).

What will I get back? A beat up scratched firearm with missing parts, or that is simple broken.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by delmer View Post
    I'm sure the list will continue to grow.
    It will if the village idiot’s state police have anything to do with it !! Liar Billy has given them carte blanche to ban whatever fits their narrative !!!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

This will never stop as long as we have : The Look kills approach.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

A jack knife has more history of murder in this country then any of those guns on the list combined. The far left heads explode when you reference knives in a comparison, even though they've killed at the same rate as gun for decades. You know how it goes.....but,but,but what if?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Has anyone noticed how quiet our resident Liberal "They're not banning anything and you guys are all full of conservative bullshyte" forum members have been ever since they were made to look like fools ?
    Last edited by trimmer21; June 3rd, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast