Thread: How do you roll?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Default How do you roll?

We wanna see your customized machines (trucks, boats, ATVs, etc), and we’ll feature our favourites in the 2020 Hunting Annual.
    E-mail us at: submissions@oodmag.com or tag us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
    CamoCar.jpg

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeghanOOD View Post
    We wanna see your customized machines (trucks, boats, ATVs, etc), and we’ll feature our favourites in the 2020 Hunting Annual.
    E-mail us at: submissions@oodmag.com or tag us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
    CamoCar.jpg
    Why Twitter, Facebook or Instagram? Why not collect your info here at OOD Forums?
    Last edited by TroutSlayer; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:35 PM.
    TS

Administrator

User Info Menu

Turn to page 6 of your July issue.
    We try to accommodate as many people's different social platform preferences as we can. "Your Forum" is a regular feature in the digital magazine, and we combine content from everywhere, there. It means more work for us in the end, but we like to be flexible where we can, to widen our following.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

I never look at the digital mag, but would be very intersested in seeing members submissions here.
    TS

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TroutSlayer View Post
    I never look at the digital mag, but would be very intersested in seeing members submissions here.
    Page 6 of the print magazine, also, TS. Please note the digital magazine is an exact replica month-to-month of the print magazine, albeit the digital magazine has additional content that we couldn't fit in the print.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Just saying Meghan. Although I am a paying member for the online subscription, I don't read the magazine, I don't look for OOD on any of the three social media sites you mention. I only come here to keep in touch with OOD. I guess I felt like you left this forum out when you went shopping for your data on the above subject. No worries, carry on!
    TS

Administrator

User Info Menu

How am I leaving out the Forum if I am posting on the Forum? Everyone on the Forum is welcome to contribute in this thread (and will, if I know this vibrant community well enough).

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeghanOOD View Post
    How am I leaving out the Forum if I am posting on the Forum? Everyone on the Forum is welcome to contribute in this thread (and will, if I know this vibrant community well enough).
    Perfect, now I understand. Thank you.
    TS