Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Scepter To Haunt Liberal Gun Control

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Default A New Scepter To Haunt Liberal Gun Control

"A recent investigation has led to a first-of-its-kind bust in Winnipeg of a 3D-printed "ghost gun" manufacturing operation while police in other Canadian cities are seeing an increase in the untraceable firearms.

Winnipeg police charged a 31-year-old man on June 1 with weapons trafficking after seizing 28 weapons from his home including many created using a 3D printer and without any serial numbers or markings for tracking.

"I can only think of one reason why one would manufacture a firearm that can not be registered or detected and that is to circumvent the laws that are in place to protect us all," Winnipeg Insp. Max Waddell said during a news conference on June 9."

This was a lucky break, you have to wonder how many times they have been unlucky and exactly how many such manufacturing hubs, there now are? This is obvious a bit of insurance, against the ability of the government to impede the cross border trade. It is amazing what organize crime does to stay ahead of law enforcement.

You don’t stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Don’t you mean “spectre”...?
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I always said the next wave of illegal guns will be from 3D printers........not smuggled guns from the US or Mike's domestically sources illegal guns he is always talking about.

Virtually impossible to stop

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

People have been killing each other for personal gain for all of recorded history, I'd imagine folks will always find another way...

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Ban 3D printers

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Ban 3D printers
    Exactly

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Ban 3D printers
    Justin will spend 66 billion to create a new 3D printer registry with state of the art serial number stamping that they will forward to UN. Problem solve.
    Last edited by Deer Hunter; June 29th, 2020 at 07:21 PM.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Don’t you mean “spectre”...?

Yes, that's the idea - a ghostly spirit, but the idea of hand held implement will do. God know they are keen on banning almost anything, that is fashionable as a weapon.

You don't stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Can a gun actually be printed on a 3D printer? And by gun, I mean the whole thing. How does it not explode upon the first shot?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I think the firing pin needs to be metal, just go to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    Can a gun actually be printed on a 3D printer? And by gun, I mean the whole thing. How does it not explode upon the first shot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast