View Poll Results: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 27.78%
  • No

39 72.22%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

That would be you,

Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Anyone who has ever visited this site , could certainly see who is trying to dictate the conversations, that they want, and shut down all others.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I do not recall , ever asking for anyone's membership in the forum, to be revoked. To inhibit their posting. I know you have. Various people. Numerous times, over the years..... To those that sent me a PM for my post #80. Your welcome.
    Last edited by fishermccann; June 10th, 2021 at 07:16 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

No I have never stated that.

I do not recall , ever asking for anyone's membership in the forum, to be revoked. To inhibit their posting. I know you have. Various people. Numerous times, over the years..... To those that sent me a PM for my post #80. Your welcome.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have stated you are a troll (you are). I have stated that you rarely ever state anything in the hunting and fishing sections. I have stated you are anti gun. I have not called for you to be kicked off. I also know that you have made complaints about me in the past to the powers to be on here.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Ha Ha. You stated? So what. Anti? My full gun safe would prove otherwise. Proof again of the name calling. You do not have to hunt or fish, ( I do ), or post in those sections , to be a member of OOD. Why do you think that someone who hunts rather than takes pictures, would be more relevant, in the Off Topic section? Should we ignore all those who do not post in the hunting and fishing sections? That's a lot of members left out. Why?
    Last edited by fishermccann; June 10th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

As I said I have never stated for you to be removed from this site so you "LIED" something Lefties always do.

Ha Ha. You stated? So what. My full gun safe would say otherwise. Proof again of the name calling.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Reading these last two pages I've come to realize got two dogs and I don't clean up after them as much as this forum.
    BJ's right in asking if what you're commenting on is important at least have the courtesy to post in the right subsection. Yes we all make mistakes however if its consistently done well be prepared for deltions or moving of threads without notice. Going to close this thread as its gone to pot if you want it open pm Admin,
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789