View Poll Results: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 27.78%
  • No

    39 72.22%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

  1. #61
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    the whole point is that half of the threads started in the off topic belong in the political topic.

    post your political threads in the political topics and no one will have a problem with it?
    Right on!

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #62
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If you don't want to read it dont bother to click on it and move on. It's supposedly a free world no one is is making anyone click on the off topic section other than your self. If someone sees something they don't like they have no one to blame but their selves as they were the one to open it. Just as the old saying goes curiosity killed the cat. Cheers.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  4. #63
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    If you don't want to read it dont bother to click on it and move on. It's supposedly a free world no one is is making anyone click on the off topic section other than your self. If someone sees something they don't like they have no one to blame but their selves as they were the one to open it. Just as the old saying goes curiosity killed the cat. Cheers.
    so what is the point of having any topic then ? might as well get rid of all topics and just have a cluster of a forum with that logic then.

    i dont want to read politics, hence i steer clear of the "political and federal" topic section of the forum only to see more political threads in the off topic, is it really that hard to follow?

  5. #64
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    so what is the point of having any topic then ? might as well get rid of all topics and just have a cluster of a forum with that logic then.

    i dont want to read politics, hence i steer clear of the "political and federal" topic section of the forum only to see more political threads in the off topic, is it really that hard to follow?
    Bj it's not that hard no need to get your knickers in a knot! Just steer clear of that section of the forum and you should be all right and not end up having a melt down. Again it's not that difficult don't like what you are reading close the link and move on.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  6. #65
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I don't see the big deal, I try to post in the Off Topics section for Politics but sometimes forget so sue me, I also sometimes pick the right Off topic. I also do post off non Politics in the Off Topic area. You will also notice that I do not just comment on the Politics section but quite active in the others, so I am not just a Politics persons.

    People make mistakes is it really that big of a deal that some Politics happen in the Off Topic and not the Off Topics Politics section.

    I have much bigger fish to fry then worry which Off Topic section something is put in.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  7. #66
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Bj it's not that hard no need to get your knickers in a knot! Just steer clear of that section of the forum and you should be all right and not end up having a melt down. Again it's not that difficult don't like what you are reading close the link and move on.
    are you assuming im having a meltdown because i dont share the same view as you? because that has me a little confused.

    "Again it's not that difficult don't like what you are reading close the link and move on."

    and again i say its not that difficult post your political threads in the political topic and no one will have a problem or be told to "steer clear" from the off topic when theres clearly a topic for it.

  8. #67
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I think you are getting upset over something very small and insignificant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    are you assuming im having a meltdown because i dont share the same view as you? because that has me a little confused.

    "Again it's not that difficult don't like what you are reading close the link and move on."

    and again i say its not that difficult post your political threads in the political topic and no one will have a problem or be told to "steer clear" from the off topic when theres clearly a topic for it.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  9. #68
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    are you assuming im having a meltdown because i dont share the same view as you? because that has me a little confused.

    "Again it's not that difficult don't like what you are reading close the link and move on."

    and again i say its not that difficult post your political threads in the political topic and no one will have a problem or be told to "steer clear" from the off topic when theres clearly a topic for it.
    Lol bj you remind me of that kid in the thread titled "SAD" that you posted that got upset and had a meltdown over a hunter shooting a deer. It's OK you will be all right and the sun will come up tomorrow take a deep breath and try not to confuse yourself if you see something you don't like simply close the link. Keeper soft.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  10. #69
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Lol bj you remind me of that kid in the thread titled "SAD" that you posted that got upset and had a meltdown over a hunter shooting a deer. It's OK you will be all right and the sun will come up tomorrow take a deep breath and try not to confuse yourself if you see something you don't like simply close the link. Keeper soft.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

  11. #70
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Lol bj you remind me of that kid in the thread titled "SAD" that you posted that got upset and had a meltdown over a hunter shooting a deer. It's OK you will be all right and the sun will come up tomorrow take a deep breath and try not to confuse yourself if you see something you don't like simply close the link. Keeper soft.
    Again whos having a meltdown? I simply stated what peoples problem is with the off topic. I understand why half the forum has blocked you now, someone doesn't agree with your point of view and you turn to stiring the pot because you have nothing else productive to say to the argument?

    Only person acting like a child here would be you.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •