View Poll Results: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 27.78%
  • No

    39 72.22%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: Do you want to get rid of the off-topic section?

  1. #71
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Actually it is you doing the whining and crying. So big deal some people make a mistake and posted in the wrong Off Topic Section.

    I guess you would have been freaking when I would post off Topic stuff in the hunting section about my chickens. You were not a member back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    Again whos having a meltdown? I simply stated what peoples problem is with the off topic. I understand why half the forum has blocked you now, someone doesn't agree with your point of view and you turn to stiring the pot because you have nothing else productive to say to the argument?

    Only person acting like a child here would be you.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #72
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    Again whos having a meltdown? I simply stated what peoples problem is with the off topic. I understand why half the forum has blocked you now, someone doesn't agree with your point of view and you turn to stiring the pot because you have nothing else productive to say to the argument?

    Only person acting like a child here would be you.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Lol for your entertainment bj I'll reply again. You would be the one having the meltdown as you seem not to be able to handle the off topic section. Buy the way please feel free to block me as well I could only be so honored as It would mean that as usual some one such as yourself can't seem to handle the truth. Cheers.
    Last edited by Tigboy 304; June 9th, 2021 at 01:32 PM.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  4. #73
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    LOL, I think he would have blown as gasket when I use to post things about chickens in the hunting section because I didn't have access to the Off Topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Lol for your entertainment bj I'll reply again. You would be the one having the meltdown as you seem not to be able to handle the off topic section. Buy the way please feel free to block me as well I could only be so honored as I would mean that as usual some one such as yourself can't seem to handle the truth. Cheers.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  5. #74
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Actually it is you doing the whining and crying. So big deal some people make a mistake and posted in the wrong Off Topic Section.

    I guess you would have been freaking when I would post off Topic stuff in the hunting section about my chickens. You were not a member back then.
    lol you clearly havent been reading any argument ive made GW. if you wanna keep adding nonsense go right ahead. would love to see a quote where im "whinning and crying" about something as well,
    i could make the same argument that youre whinning and crying about the forum talking about removing the offtopic section.

    if you would like a refresher, my issue is that every post becomes a political dogfight. has nothing to do with you "mistakenly" posting something in a different topic.

    btw tig the only thing i see is you having a fit because again the forum is debating to take your prized "off topic" section away. something you have said youre banned from anyways

    LOL

  6. #75
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    lol you clearly havent been reading any argument ive made GW. if you wanna keep adding nonsense go right ahead. would love to see a quote where im "whinning and crying" about something as well,
    i could make the same argument that youre whinning and crying about the forum talking about removing the offtopic section.

    if you would like a refresher, my issue is that every post becomes a political dogfight. has nothing to do with you "mistakenly" posting something in a different topic.

    btw tig the only thing i see is you having a fit because again the forum is debating to take your prized "off topic" section away. something you have said youre banned from anyways

    LOL
    Bj no fit here I'm cool and have full access to the off topic section. Check it out I if you can handle it I posted in that section today. Keeper soft.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  7. #76
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    LOL, I think he would have blown as gasket when I use to post things about chickens in the hunting section because I didn't have access to the Off Topic.
    Lol it doesn't take much for some to blow a gasket in todays society over the most miniscule things.
    Last edited by Tigboy 304; June 9th, 2021 at 03:58 PM.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  8. #77
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    BJ I have read your posts and you are whining and crying, big deal some people post in the wrong area if you don't want to read it don't heck even hunting and shooting posts become political, stop making such a big deal about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    lol you clearly havent been reading any argument ive made GW. if you wanna keep adding nonsense go right ahead. would love to see a quote where im "whinning and crying" about something as well,
    i could make the same argument that youre whinning and crying about the forum talking about removing the offtopic section.

    if you would like a refresher, my issue is that every post becomes a political dogfight. has nothing to do with you "mistakenly" posting something in a different topic.

    btw tig the only thing i see is you having a fit because again the forum is debating to take your prized "off topic" section away. something you have said youre banned from anyways

    LOL
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  9. #78
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Seems to me that some of those those saying, 'get over it', 'ignore the posts you don't want to read,' etc. are people who have wanted to , and tried to, ban others from commenting in the off topic section. Guess it depends who it is, and if you agree. Truth.

  10. #79
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Pretty sure your pointing at me partly. So I call BS. By the way IO post more often in other section in any given week then you have since you have been on here.

    Have you ever actually contributed to the hunting or fishing section?


    Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Seems to me that some of those those saying, 'get over it', 'ignore the posts you don't want to read,' etc. are people who have wanted to , and tried to, ban others from commenting in the off topic section. Guess it depends who it is, and if you agree. Truth.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

  11. #80
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Yes I have . If that makes any difference at all to the subject at hand. So what, you post more than others , what do you want, a medal? Gee.... how about those that only post in the photo section, or the dog section, are they any less a member here because the do not post in the hunting or fishing sections? Wow, I did not know that there was a hierarchy at OOD..... Many members of a 'certain' group on here have tried numerous times to get people banned. Those , that they disagree with. Anyone who has ever visited this site , could certainly see who is trying to dictate the conversations, that they want, and shut down all others. Usually with name calling, slander, and personal attacks on another's character..
    Last edited by fishermccann; June 10th, 2021 at 06:47 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •