Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Spy Point Cell Link

  1. #11
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Keep us posted on how this plays out.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Have two Micro's and one cell link that will go on a SpyPoint Force 10 camera - if it works well we will be getting another for the other Force 10.

  4. #13
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Have two Micro's and one cell link that will go on a SpyPoint Force 10 camera - if it works well we will be getting another for the other Force 10.
    With all due respect to the OP?, it “should” work as long as you are in area with cell coverage.

  5. #14
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Menard View Post
    With all due respect to the OP?, it “should” work as long as you are in area with cell coverage.
    Like I said I can see tower from yard
    Spypoint emailed me Monday saying they did a remote update and for me to power unit down and reformat micro sd then reinstall and turn on and leave for 4 hours I played safe and left overnight, plugged it into camera before work and guess what happened NOT A THING LOL. Now they are back to asking what camera i'm using which i've sent them twice so currently on the phone to Cabelas to return it I've had enough messing around with this thing

  6. #15
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I have a Cellink attached to a Force Dark, it is in a low area of the bush. I am 4 concessions from a Bell tower, 5 concessions from a Rogers tower, and God knows what other companies are renting space on those towers, I am getting 1 bar. I receive photos. Right now the camera is covering a mineral lick, getting does, fawns, and the first buck since July 1st showed up on the weekend. I have a second Cellink that I will be attaching to a Force 10, if things go well this Sunday, it will be one concession closer to both towers, and on a ridge.
    I did reformat the Micro Sd, even tho most do not need to be, I am curious if that may be an issue for me, the website shows me photos; but indicates the SD card as blank.
    Question for the others who have Cellinks out... how do you have your camera set? I am set at 1 photo per minute?

  7. #16
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I have a Cellink attached to a Force Dark, it is in a low area of the bush. I am 4 concessions from a Bell tower, 5 concessions from a Rogers tower, and God knows what other companies are renting space on those towers, I am getting 1 bar. I receive photos. Right now the camera is covering a mineral lick, getting does, fawns, and the first buck since July 1st showed up on the weekend. I have a second Cellink that I will be attaching to a Force 10, if things go well this Sunday, it will be one concession closer to both towers, and on a ridge.
    I did reformat the Micro Sd, even tho most do not need to be, I am curious if that may be an issue for me, the website shows me photos; but indicates the SD card as blank.
    Question for the others who have Cellinks out... how do you have your camera set? I am set at 1 photo per minute?
    I only have one or two bars with my devices but still get pictures. Sometimes, it takes a couple of days to get the full upload.

    I have my devices set at one minute intervals. Anything less means more pictures of the same thing and, consequently, more battery power consumption.

    I had to dial back the sensitivity on my Micro Link camera because of too many false triggers. It’s cool that you can do these adjustments remotely without having to make trips in the field.
    Last edited by Sam Menard; August 12th, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

  8. #17
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Menard View Post
    I only have one or two bars with my devices but still get pictures. Sometimes, it takes a couple of days to get the full upload.

    I have my devices set at one minute intervals. Anything less means more pictures of the same thing and, consequently, more battery power consumption.

    I had to dial back the sensitivity on my Micro Link camera because of too many false triggers. It’s cool that you can do these adjustments remotely without having to make trips in the field.
    I haven't give up on spypoint all together cell link just wouldn't work for me im still interested to get a cell camera setup to save running out every week to check and swap cards

  9. #18
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Been thinking of trying one of these. Seen it for $70 so might give it a try. I do have a couple spypoint cams so it should work with them.

  10. #19
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    have you tried moving a couple miles away from the tower. When I was working I worked with cell devices, they worked great, except when they were to close to the tower.

  11. #20
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    have you tried moving a couple miles away from the tower. When I was working I worked with cell devices, they worked great, except when they were to close to the tower.
    lol here is something to make you think i packaged cell link up last night removed batteries etc and ship back this morning, so sitting having a beer tonight thought i would sign into app here is what i sawScreenshot_20200813-203020.jpg you have to laugh wonder if it will magically take pictures as its getting betting signal lmao
    Last edited by Rick_ca; August 13th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •