Thread: Video: Young Fisher Showing Off (Jumping Jack Flash!) - Ottawa

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Video: Young Fisher Showing Off (Jumping Jack Flash!) - Ottawa

Hello All,

A family of fishers have been regular visitors to my cam, most days trying to tamper with it. This week, however, one of the youngsters decided to show off - seeing how much air time he could get! (Funny - approx. six feet above where he is jumping is an old community licking branch that gets plenty of attention from the bucks in the fall. It hasn't been touched this summer, and no bait or spray is applied. Not sure if that is what he attempting to get at, or if one of its siblings is up above?) Your guess is as good as mine...

Cheers,
    Justin

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing. Always nice to see them in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Hoffman View Post
    Hello All,

A family of fishers have been regular visitors to my cam, most days trying to tamper with it. This week, however, one of the youngsters decided to show off - seeing how much air time he could get! (Funny - approx. six feet above where he is jumping is an old community licking branch that gets plenty of attention from the bucks in the fall. It hasn't been touched this summer, and no bait or spray is applied. Not sure if that is what he attempting to get at, or if one of its siblings is up above?) Your guess is as good as mine...

Cheers,
    Justin

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Cool! Thanks for sharing