ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

He is a brute, good luck
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

how does the data work on it? I have a sim card for a data plan on a tablet, would that work or do you have to use a certain network? I was just looking at the reveal last night but need to understand how the plans work...how much are you paying a month and for how many pics or is it data driven? Curious if it will work with Fido data...

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
    2nd attempt for better transfer quality

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
    Great buck, but it is obvious that he sees the flash as he is looking right at the camera. Hopefully he did not get spooked and will come back. He did not get that big by being stupid.

This is what worries me - this camera is far from invisible / low glow.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Ok I sucked it up and got one, cant wait to get it setup. Cabelas.ca was the only place I could find it. I gave trail cams up a couple years ago when I couldn't help myself from checking them all the time and probably blowing out my spots for no reason. Now Ill set it up and only touch it when it needs batteries replaced.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ahuntr300 View Post
    Great buck, but it is obvious that he sees the flash as he is looking right at the camera. Hopefully he did not get spooked and will come back. He did not get that big by being stupid.

This is what worries me - this camera is far from invisible / low glow.
    I think you can turn the glow off, but yeah the bigger ones are weary of cameras for sure especially when they are right in their face. Put it up high out of eyesight pointing down on a trail if you can.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I just bough one today. I have gotten tired of the inconsistent spypoint. I have heard only amazing things regarding the reveal so I took the plunge. I am hoping the signal strength will be stronger then spypoint . I have a spot surrounded by ever greens and cedars that gives most cams a bit of issue so I'm hoping this is the answer. The stealth cam fusion gets good enough signal but picture quality is terrible. will probably return that within the 60 day grace period cabelas has.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I just bought the spypoint mini. I hope I made a good decision... lol

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Did any of you compare the pictures the camera sent to the app versus what was stored on the SD card? After I checked the SD card, I found out the camera did not send me at least half the pictures taken - I really would have liked to see those. I have good signal, strong batteries and properly formatted Class 10 SD card - I did everything right! Disappointing.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

The instructions stated it sends every other picture.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast