Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost ready for winter & hunting

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Trench 40ft @ 3ft deep 2" PVC and wire. Plus dig a 5ft outhouse hole and lastly spread remaining gravel from 10 yards (ordered for cement pad) in driveway. If I have time, I will run over the deep ruts left by ATV so I can run Lawn Tractor over those areas to flatten them.
    Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Just be careful with the bx 25. Keep loader low when turning mind the pinch points Don’t know what all your trying to do but full size hoe and good operator can do a lot for 1200 bucks
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    Trench 40ft @ 3ft deep 2" PVC and wire. Plus dig a 5ft outhouse hole and lastly spread remaining gravel from 10 yards (ordered for cement pad) in driveway. If I have time, I will run over the deep ruts left by ATV so I can run Lawn Tractor over those areas to flatten them.
    I’m not sure what a BX25 is, but I suspect you’d do just as well with a 4 ton mini-excavator for less money
    “You have enemies ? Good. It means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life”: Winston Churchill

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

BX 25 is a sub compact tractor with loader and backhoe. Good for small jobs like this one. I am buying one, but not yet..still working the wife for approval..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 73hunter View Post
    I’m not sure what a BX25 is, but I suspect you’d do just as well with a 4 ton mini-excavator for less money
    Mark Snow, Leader Of The, Ontario Libertarian Party

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123