Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Post a pic of you deer spot from the stand

  1. #21
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    2A07C206-DCB2-4B3D-940D-C8AE6468FFA4.jpg

    150ft cliff overlooking dry marsh...my piece of heaven lol

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Jeze Louise how high is that stand? You can probably see my house on a clear day. Seriously that is a beautiful view. Nothing makes a sit better than a nice view!
    About 18ft up a massive cedar tree. Stand has been there for 40 years (fixed a few times over the years) but my 70 year old dad still climbs it every year lol

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

    -Ted Nugent

  4. #23
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marky.mark View Post
    That first stand by the river is gorgeous.
    I know the spot well, having had the privilege to share it with 410001661 until I moved away from the area. I called it the "Field & Stream Stand" and is where I arrowed my personal best best buck. Thanks for sharing the pic 410001661; it brought back many fond memories of successful hunts, amazing wildlife sightings and a few funny stories!
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?"

  5. #24
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninepointer View Post
    I know the spot well, having had the privilege to share it with 410001661 until I moved away from the area. I called it the "Field & Stream Stand" and is where I arrowed my personal best best buck. Thanks for sharing the pic 410001661; it brought back many fond memories of successful hunts, amazing wildlife sightings and a few funny stories!
    Pete still talks about that buck you nailed at the creek! We have lots of pics of this guy in Henry's south bush - will be keeping an eye peeled for him this fall:


  6. #25
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SongDog View Post
    I dont hunt this spot much as its my dads "honey hole". Hes shot many big bucks from this stand. Its the outskirts of a huge swamp and its deer haven.

    I just love the look of it and seeing a big rack strolling through the willows is just icing on the cake.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk


    Oh wow! That is just something I see in my dreams right there. Beautiful!

  7. #26
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Got thousands of pictures of pretty much everywhere I've hunted. I always take atleast one picture from every time I hunt.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

    -Ted Nugent

  8. #27
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Jeze Louise how high is that stand? You can probably see my house on a clear day. Seriously that is a beautiful view. Nothing makes a sit better than a nice view!
    Haha a windy day on that stand would give me anxiety.
    "When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

  9. #28
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default



    Here's my newest spot. 15 yard shot to the trail. Not much to look at but at least I know where to focus my attention.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

  10. #29
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Looking good greg.

    A few from camp:







    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

  11. #30
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GW11 View Post


    Here's my newest spot. 15 yard shot to the trail. Not much to look at but at least I know where to focus my attention.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    For crossbow thatís perfect I have spot I can see 200yd one way 100yd other great for rifle. Frustrating for crossbow. But I have my imaginary 50yd semi circle anything out side of that just get to watch pass by

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •