Thread: Credit Chinook on the fly

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Credit Chinook on the fly

Went to the credit the other day, it was nice and cold and it seemed it kept a lot of fishermen in bed lol I couldn’t believe me and my buddy had a great area to our selves. I managed to catch two salmon and these were my first salmon on the fly. They hit a streamer style fly but after the two there was no more interest no matter what I did. More of a reaction bite. I would attach a pic but the sites not letting me. Finally pic worked
    Last edited by tom gobble; September 24th, 2020 at 08:36 PM.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nice.... must have been pretty cool getting the place to yourself, bet it made the fly fishing experience feel more like a wilderness trip....
    Congrats on the salmon
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Congrats on your first salmon on the fly, sounds like a fun day stream side.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Congrats on the salmon, I've lots of trout and pike with flies and streamers but never tried salmon must have been awesome

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Articcat View Post
    Congrats on the salmon, I've lots of trout and pike with flies and streamers but never tried salmon must have been awesome
    It was fun but as you know they are not hungry so trying to piss one off is the challenge. I found if there is more then one and they can’t see you, strip a big streamer on an angle towards them and hopefully you push the right buttons for an attack lol
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"