Has all the answers

User Info Menu

And supply grows

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

With the ammo shortage and exactly 15 Remington Accutips in my possession, I was a little concerned after installing my slug barrel (hadn't shot it in 2 years) that I would have enough rounds for zeroing and for the upcoming controlled hunt.

I set up at the 50 yard range, took one shot, chuckled to myself in surprise and went home. Don't want to waste precious ammo!

"What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointer View Post
    With the ammo shortage and exactly 15 Remington Accutips in my possession, I was a little concerned after installing my slug barrel (hadn't shot it in 2 years) that I would have enough rounds for zeroing and for the upcoming controlled hunt.

I set up at the 50 yard range, took one shot, chuckled to myself in surprise and went home. Don't want to waste precious ammo!

Well, it doesn't get any better than that...
    Good luck with your hunt
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Nice, wall hanger for sure....
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Looking good.

The only thing I wouldn't do is clean the barrel. Shoot it dirty and it will continue to perform...

Clean it before you store it...

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointer View Post

Thing of beauty.......your shoulder and your wallet will thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12