Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Fake or Not? What do you think?

  1. #41
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Wrastler View Post
    Ohh look we found some bones and antlers now that proves everything! lol
    But you'd think they'd get over the prank, no? Why would someone continue to go on about it if it was fake?

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #42
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splaker View Post
    But you'd think they'd get over the prank, no? Why would someone continue to go on about it if it was fake?
    Attention, youtube revenue, lots of monetary reasons...who knows. It may be real, just more factors pointing to it being a fake. Lots of unemployed CG pros out there right now.

    The major thing for me that a wound that size with muscles contracting as its walking and theres no gushing blood? No blood on the fur right below the wound but a blood smear on one of the antlers. So if it was bleeding why wouldn't there be blood on any of the fur. It would have to be some sort of miracle to remove that much skin and meat and the deer not covered in blood or at least stained on the fur... I dunno, it looks really real but so do some of the latest movies Ive seen.

    Someone on here previously stated they were into CG...my question is, is that possible with current CG tech? Anyone know?
    Last edited by Deer Wrastler; November 27th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.

  4. #43
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Wrastler View Post
    Attention, youtube revenue, lots of monetary reasons...who knows. It may be real, just more factors pointing to it being a fake. Lots of unemployed CG pros out there right now.

    The major thing for me that a wound that size with muscles contracting as its walking and theres no gushing blood? No blood on the fur right below the wound but a blood smear on one of the antlers. So if it was bleeding why wouldn't there be blood on any of the fur. It would have to be some sort of miracle to remove that much skin and meat and the deer not covered in blood or at least stained on the fur... I dunno, it looks really real but so do some of the latest movies Ive seen.

    Someone on here previously stated they were into CG...my question is, is that possible with current CG tech? Anyone know?
    Its possible. The only thing is that takes alot of money, programs, hardware and weeks if not more time to actually get everything to look and move like that, then after thats done you need to render the video out.

    thats not counting the hours or weeks of time looking and gathering videos and photos of references of deer walking and then going deeper and looking at the muscles and tissue inside of a deer and how they move inside the animal.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

  5. #44
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    Its possible. The only thing is that takes alot of money, programs, hardware and weeks if not more time to actually get everything to look and move like that, then after thats done you need to render the video out.

    thats not counting the hours or weeks of time looking and gathering videos and photos of references of deer walking and then going deeper and looking at the muscles and tissue inside of a deer and how they move inside the animal.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    yea eh, I guess there would have to be a good payout then if it was faked, or could use that on your resume "look at all the people who believed it was real". I dunno for me now its a toss up, 50/50 lol.

  6. #45
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Wrastler View Post
    yea eh, I guess there would have to be a good payout then if it was faked, or could use that on your resume "look at all the people who believed it was real". I dunno for me now its a toss up, 50/50 lol.
    "Yea eh" best Toronto response ever [emoji23]

    Yes I was gunna bring up the point on putting it on your resume as well,

    When I first looked into this tho, the person who originally posted it is a well known hunter on YouTube i believe?

    If I remember right he has other trail cam videos and stuff too so idk, I've seen some strong deer and heard stories of some more crazy stuff.

    I look at it this way, I've seen a deer shot with a shotgun, destroys the heart and the bullet comes out the other side, and deer still can run over 100 yards before they die without a heart.

    I've also seen a deer shot in the shoulder and lay down like theyre dead and when you walk up to them they're still alive. Another 2 shots in the neck and the thing is still alive? How?!

    Now watching this video is crazy 100% but the only thing that I think is crazy is that you can see its spine. If there was just a chunk out of it I wouldn't be surprised honestly but the fact that you can see its spine is what conflicts me to think it may be animated in a way or CGI

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

  7. #46
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If it is a CGI they did an exceptional job and should be looking for work at the next Jurassic or horror movie... I looked at it real close to see if there was anything that would give it a yeah or nay and the motion of the shoulder blade, skin, the fur being smoothed down like it had been licked around the wound, a bit of blood on an antler but not the other... either way the video creates an empathy for the animal and a curiosity about its fate or its reality and discussion. If it is CGI and is part of a promotion for a monster in the woods movie it has and will create much more discussion.

    It would make a good start for a movie, hunter shows to world, people go to investigate or help the animal and ?? Carnosaurus (something smaller than T-Rex), Alien.... well the TBD makes the groups disappear and as more and bigger groups are sent then the military a gateway, alien invasion .... you get the idea.

    If it is real I hope the poor thing is out of its misery!
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  8. #47
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    If it is a CGI they did an exceptional job and should be looking for work at the next Jurassic or horror movie... I looked at it real close to see if there was anything that would give it a yeah or nay and the motion of the shoulder blade, skin, the fur being smoothed down like it had been licked around the wound, a bit of blood on an antler but not the other... either way the video creates an empathy for the animal and a curiosity about its fate or its reality and discussion. If it is CGI and is part of a promotion for a monster in the woods movie it has and will create much more discussion.

    It would make a good start for a movie, hunter shows to world, people go to investigate or help the animal and ?? Carnosaurus (something smaller than T-Rex), Alien.... well the TBD makes the groups disappear and as more and bigger groups are sent then the military a gateway, alien invasion .... you get the idea.

    If it is real I hope the poor thing is out of its misery!
    There was an update from the guy who put out the video saying they found bones and the antlers on the neighbours property so I'm sure it has passed by now.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •