Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps loss.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Looks more like repeated frauds won the election for Biden ... boxes of military votes found in the trash in Pennsylvania, both parties are supposed to have people monitoring the counting.... in Michigan the Republican monitors weren't let in after the break, then reports of counting unvalidated ballots, suddenly 5.2M becomes 5.6M votes to count and a 300,000 lead by Trump in the middle of the night magically disappearing as the extra 400,000 votes counted... AND from what is said here the only way to clearly check the votes is before the count is official, after the fraud may end up standing...
    https://www.facebook.com/therightmic...8974554285534/

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

This

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/co...-votes-counted

Potentially over a billion dollars a year in revenue with the pipeline. Plus many jobs would be created and added to the economy.
    But the planet protectors say no way . We would rather buy someone else's dirty oil [emoji107]

Instead we will be trying to tax the rich

13800 Canadians will be forced to pay out a minimum of 200 thousand each to pay off our pandemic.

How much money is going to leave Canada?. Many will leave or stash their money else where.

You know the government can't afford to keep programs that the community needs . Because we are in a pandemic [emoji849].

But keep tossing more money into the toilet lol.

How much money is the liberal government wasting without telling us.

Oh it's too much and soon they will be brought down for it. Just keep the garbage [emoji2781] open toss out billions on useless programs.

We can't afford vulnerable programs that Canadians need . But let's bring in another million refugees. How many billions will that be . You know they work for less that's what Canada needs .

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Frankly,I'm shocked at the division amongst Americans. There seems to be many different political forces at play,there,first and foremost is the media who have been molding public opinion through "fake news",disinformation techniques historically perfected by past foreign totalitarian regimes intent on destroying liberty and freedom. Sadly,should the democrats win the White House,but,deadlock Congress and lose The Senate, A Biden Presidency will be reduced to "lame duck" status for the duration or until the next Congressional elections. If that happens,I believe we may witness another US Civil War in our lifetime.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

After Trump wins I hope he takes Canada too.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Trumps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    After Trump wins I hope he takes Canada too.
    Why not! He’s better then our idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gregger17; November 5th, 2020 at 11:24 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thats almost the impossible thinking now lol.

Unless Nevada turns red there is not a chance. If they had mail in ballot and not counted them first Trump has no chance at Nevada. If mail ballots were counted first then maybe.

Then we Goergia that is just about to turn blue. Booo 60 thousand mail ballots left and Trump only has a 10 thousands vote lead[emoji107]
    Again it will be less then half point

In the end the swing states Trump looses will be less then a 100 thousand total votes for all the state's lost.

It's a tight one .

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fishfood; November 5th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Looks more like repeated frauds won the election for Biden ... boxes of military votes found in the trash in Pennsylvania, both parties are supposed to have people monitoring the counting.... in Michigan the Republican monitors weren't let in after the break, then reports of counting unvalidated ballots, suddenly 5.2M becomes 5.6M votes to count and a 300,000 lead by Trump in the middle of the night magically disappearing as the extra 400,000 votes counted... AND from what is said here the only way to clearly check the votes is before the count is official, after the fraud may end up standing...
    https://www.facebook.com/therightmic...8974554285534/
    Lancaster county mailed out just under 109 million mail in ballots?

They currently have counted just under 144 million mail in ballots?

Sorry my math is better then they think.
    Last edited by Snowwalker; November 5th, 2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Frankly,I'm shocked at the division amongst Americans. There seems to be many different political forces at play,there,first and foremost is the media who have been molding public opinion through "fake news",disinformation techniques historically perfected by past foreign totalitarian regimes intent on destroying liberty and freedom. Sadly,should the democrats win the White House,but,deadlock Congress and lose The Senate, A Biden Presidency will be reduced to "lame duck" status for the duration or until the next Congressional elections. If that happens,I believe we may witness another US Civil War in our lifetime.
    Biden will not be president longer then it takes for him to be sworn in...and leave. I just hope the Democrat party does not hurt him. No matter what you think of the man, he deserves to be allowed to go home and be with his family in his limited capacity..
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwalker View Post
    Biden will not be president longer then it takes for him to be sworn in...and leave. I just hope the Democrat party does not hurt him. No matter what you think of the man, he deserves to be allowed to go home and be with his family in his limited capacity..
    When you look at his babbling, his age etc. ... Khamal Harris will be President in 2021 at some point before years end likely.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    When you look at his babbling, his age etc. ... Khamal Harris will be President in 2021 at some point before years end likely.
    Wouldn’t you think ever democrat voter alive or dead would have had that scary thought

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast