Thread: ProNav for Minnkota V2 PowerDrive

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default ProNav for Minnkota V2 PowerDrive

Does anyone have any experience with ProNav?

https://pronavmarine.com/product/pronav-motion-bundle/

Looks like a much cheaper option to upgrading my trolling motor to the tune of $2,300 - and you get more options with ProNav

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

After looking at this option the ProNav did not make much sense to me. I fine it hard to pay $949.00 USD for an upgrade kit on a motor I can replace for $2k and get iPilot.

I did some research and found an iPilot kit for my Powerdrive V2 trilling motor. Could not find it anywhere in Canada (which I am not surprised) so I just ordered one from the US. I will arrive next week

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I just found the Co Pilot for my Minn Kota looking to fish a lot more this year
    Glen

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    After looking at this option the ProNav did not make much sense to me. I fine it hard to pay $949.00 USD for an upgrade kit on a motor I can replace for $2k and get iPilot.

I did some research and found an iPilot kit for my Powerdrive V2 trilling motor. Could not find it anywhere in Canada (which I am not surprised) so I just ordered one from the US. I will arrive next week
    I know this is an older thread but did you receive that powerdrive upgrade kit? Ive been thinking of doing the same thing and for ~$700 I can upgrade to Ipilot. Is it worth the $700?