Thread: Beretta A400

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Beretta A400

Recently purchased a new Beretta A400 plus. Came without the gas piston/seal, fore end cap would not seat properly and barrel assembly would bind when assembling. Gun has been with Stoeger for almost 4 wks. Not sure if it will be repaired or replaced, since Stoeger has not responded to email/phone queries re progress. Anyone else had problems with recent Beretta autoloader purchases? If so how has follow-up service by Stoeger been?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Still waiting for my A400! Been over 2 months.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Just hitting the three month mark. Stoeger is unable to source parts from Beretta. They have no idea when the end cap will arrive. Duck season ends in two weeks. Looks like this gun’s first season will be spent gathering dust.

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Well you've certainly come to the right forum for answers!
    TS

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Just curious what happened? I had a Beretta Neos that had a recall and it took me close to 6 months to get the part to get it repaired but that was 7-8 years ago

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Got the gun back a few days ago. 4+ months without it. Put a couple of boxes of target loads thru it. Before you make the purchase ask that the gun be assembled (confirm all parts are there/fit) and ensure that it actually works. Rifles marketed with MOA accuracy guarantees come with test targets - the gun was actually fired! I have CZ rim fires that came with test targets. Just bought an air rifle and paid extra to have DL do a “10 for 10” inspection. Why not shotguns? Might just want to verify the POA while they are at it! How many stories have you heard of shotguns that don’t shoot to POA? Also, anticipated from marketing info that the A400 would have a magazine cutoff. It didn’t! So, you can’t take it for granted that all the options you read about are current. Recently, purchased an Beretta 692. Subsequently discovered the advertised ejector disabling feature had been discontinued! Also, resolved the “rough assembly” issue. Instead of “locking” the action open and inserting the barrel assembly. Leave the action closed, start to insert the barrel assembly and then, gradually pull back on the bolt handle, progressively inserting the barrel assembly. A LGS employee gave me the tip. The issue of what is a “reasonable” timeframe for warranty work vs replacement is up to the company. Stoeger offered a 10% coupon, to compensate me for my trouble/expenses, on a purchase over $100.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

what was the experiance of betternet 84100 https://www.mazuzee.com/index.php?ro...ry&path=90_235
    Last edited by faderinse; May 24th, 2021 at 05:38 AM.