Thread: Parry sound fishing

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Parry sound fishing

I`m heading to Parry Sound for a week this weekend and was wondering If anyone was able to point me in the right direction to some good fishing. I`d prefer to target largemouth and smallmouths but northerns and possibly lakers would be fun too. I will have my 21 foot triton and am wiling to launch in any close lake that is in the area or in georgian bay. I`m staying near killbear park. I can trade any smallmouth info for Western lake Erie, lake St. clair, Detroit and st. clair river.
    Thanks a lot

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Right at Killbear used to be pretty good. If not, head out to the old wreck ....

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Blind bay is good for Lakers!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I'll be up for the week as well near Port Carling, and fishing on Lakes Joe and Rosseau, for lakers and smallies. I used to fish PS all the time, and there is some wicked smallie fishing south of town. We flip docks for them, and I fish for lakers at the hole in the wall, as well as out by Snug Harbour. Some CRANKER lakers out there.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Have a family cottage in the parry sound area. Fishing has been slow since opener for me. Not to sure why, my guess is the weather swings but who really knows. Watch out for rocks with that big triton you have, GB is at its lowest, the smaller lakes not to bad, but still tons of rocks.
    Follow me on Instagram at ONE_TRACC_MIND

Just starting out

User Info Menu

pm sent

Just starting out

User Info Menu

my aunt and uncle have a cottage right around the corner from dillion cove marina and i was up there last week and my uncle took me out fishing thursday we were out trolling for around 4 hours and caught a total of 8 smallies and 2 largies we hit a hot spot back in corbin bay which not far from dillion cove marina maybe a 10 minute boat ride max

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Great fishing in Strathdee Lake or Long Lake as the natives call it. Also there is a little creek from Strathdee to Campbell's lake but you'd need something smaller than the Triton to get in there.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Way to wake up a over 2 year old thread

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAFrayedKnot View Post
    Great fishing in Strathdee Lake or Long Lake as the natives call it. Also there is a little creek from Strathdee to Campbell's lake but you'd need something smaller than the Triton to get in there.
    both are very small lakes and there are tons of cottages. there's no public access to either lake.
    but don't worry as this won't be your problem - most locals have the boat on the trailer and fish elsewhere if they care about catching fish
    I wonder why you revive an old thread with a post like this