Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jobsite buddy

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Jobsite buddy

This guy is just asking for it. Someone have been feeding this coyote. Hes standing 10 yards from me and I'm lip squeaking him closer haha. If it wasnt downtown Mississauga I'd be bringing the rifle to work.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Not sure if he is asking for it or the person feeding him is.......hopefully some kid doesn’t get bit! Could be just the pic/lighting but he doesn’t look that healthy, tail kinda looks scrawny.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer View Post
    Not sure if he is asking for it or the person feeding him is.......hopefully some kid doesn’t get bit! Could be just the pic/lighting but he doesn’t look that healthy, tail kinda looks scrawny.
    Yea, looks mangy to me. It’s been a bad year for mange around here. Most of our coyotes so far have had it, rendering the hides useless. A couple had virtually no fur, except a strip along their back. Ugly critters !!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yup hes got mange, not scared of anything. Goes around to all the vehicles looking for hand outs. Sad really

"If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SongDog View Post
    Yup hes got mange, not scared of anything. Goes around to all the vehicles looking for hand outs. Sad really

Yes, you kinda have to feel sorry for them......Mother Nature can be cruel !!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Yea, looks mangy to me. It’s been a bad year for mange around here. Most of our coyotes so far have had it, rendering the hides useless. A couple had virtually no fur, except a strip along their back. Ugly critters !!!
    They have been in excellent shape in my area this year, only had one with mange, the rest have been really nice.
    I love fishing but REALLY it is just a way to pass time until hunting season!!!!

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Yes, you kinda have to feel sorry for them......Mother Nature can be cruel !!
    There is no cruelty in nature, cruelty requires malice and foresight to do that which is beyond normal.

There is no cruelty when one lifeform kills another to insure it's own survival.

The process may not be pleasant, but it is not cruel.
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Snowwalker;1104797]There is no cruelty in nature, cruelty requires malice and foresight to do that which is beyond normal.

There is no cruelty when one lifeform kills another to insure it's own survival.

The process may not be pleasant, but it is not cruel.[Quote]

From the dictionary: [/causing pain or suffering.
    "the winters are long, hard, and cruel"

So, if winter can be cruel, why can’t Mother Nature ????

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SongDog View Post
    This guy is just asking for it. Someone have been feeding this coyote. Hes standing 10 yards from me and I'm lip squeaking him closer haha. If it wasnt downtown Mississauga I'd be bringing the rifle to work.

Downtown Toronto they are the same way. No fear of humans or equipment. Just scavenging garbage and whatever without a care in the world.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=rick_iles;1104804][QUOTE=Snowwalker;1104797]There is no cruelty in nature, cruelty requires malice and foresight to do that which is beyond normal.

The process may not be pleasant, but it is not cruel.

From the dictionary: [/causing pain or suffering.
    "the winters are long, hard, and cruel"

So, if winter can be cruel, why can’t Mother Nature ????
    Again that is assigning human feeling to objects or events. You are only using Cruel as a Descriptive adjective. Well one can describe a winter as cruel, it did\does not intend to cause pain or suffering.

I don't know if you intended to or not, but I think you have pointed out a problem with Society today. Many people use a limited amount of words to describe things, and do not understand a lot of them fully or not at all.

As for they Coyote maybe he should call one of the animal rights group to come out and save the poor soul from it's cruel fate. Also don't forget to film it...
    Take the warning labels off. Darwin will solve the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast